News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for henriquefho

Member Name: henriquefho
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SMASH / Bombshell: Alternative Versions, Acapellas and Instrumentals
 Jan 14 2019, 03:26:24 PM

I'm no responsible for this. Just though it would be nice to share. More to come :)

Let's Be Bad (Alternative Footage)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith - Katharine McPhee and Will Chase (Acapella)

Don't Forget Me - Katharine McPhee (Acapella)

I Never Met A Wolf Who Didn't Love to Howl - Katharine McPhee (Instrumental w/ Backing Vocals)

Closing Performance of a Musical
 Dec 19 2016, 06:36:00 AM

Have you guys seen the audience singing like this in the final performance of a musical?

I think it's really impressing.

Dreamgirls West End
 Nov 24 2016, 12:21:42 AM

If anyone is willing to share an audio recording of the show, I'd be very pleased :)

Mainstream artists that you think could write a good musical
 Oct 20 2015, 07:26:19 PM

I'd love Florence Welch (from Florence + the Machine) to write a musical set in the 1920's. She did a very good job with her second album, 'Ceremonials', creating lots of atmospheric songs resembling that decade. With a good producer, I think it could work.

Also, Lady Gaga is a very talented woman. Maybe she could write an interesting and contemporary musical... starring herself in the leading role!

David Bowie is involved in a new musical/play Off-Broadway
 Apr 2 2015, 09:56:21 AM

News here!

I can't wait.

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Dec 26 2014, 04:26:43 PM
i haven't seen the movie yet, but it'd be wonderful if we could see an extended version on dvd with some of the cut songs (no more, agony reprise, she'll be back)... so we would get the chance to affirm that the second half felt rushed bc of the lack of music

Bombshell Benefit Concert
 Dec 18 2014, 10:47:04 AM
can't believe this is real!!!!!
Peter Pan comments and reviews
 Dec 5 2014, 05:01:07 PM
I really though the whole story and music was splendid, but... something is missing. Both Sound of Music and Peter Pan had a lack of energy, emotion, passion and spontaneity when doing it. They were so afraid of doing something live(and the possibility of 'everything can go wrong') that they forgot to put their confidence, love and strenght into it! The audience felt it...
GIRLS Star Allison Williams To Play Peter Pan In NBC Production
 Dec 2 2014, 10:55:16 PM
This is such a huge mistake:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152942334045746

What they were actually thinking? I'm pretty sure it was embarrassing for both Borle and O'Hara to do such a thing! (and my god, what a terrible voice this girl has...)

Annie soundtrack released tomorrow
 Nov 27 2014, 10:21:32 PM
I don't agree about leaking anything online, but since someone already did it, I won't hold myself... If I really enjoy the movie (which I think is kind of difficult), maybe I'll buy a ticket to see it.
Marina and the Diamonds - new song -
 Nov 11 2014, 03:14:53 PM
I think that this new video, although it doesn't have any story at all, it's visually stunning! Marina looks great, and the song is very well done...

Nov 10 2014, 08:32:00 PM
While listening to the previews, I realized that the new Whitch's song, "She'll Be Back", isn't in the soundtrack... Why?
HUNCHBACK La Jolla Previews
 Nov 6 2014, 03:29:42 PM
And finally, Patrick Page! Can't wait to see a photo of his performance in 'Hellfire'!

Nov 6 2014, 03:26:54 PM
Ciara Renee looks amazing...
 Nov 6 2014, 03:25:06 PM
First look at this stunning production!

Nov 6 2014, 10:51:51 AM
Actually, we've heard Anna Kendrick, James Corden and Emily Blunt singing in the featurette.
 Nov 5 2014, 12:35:35 PM
They did the same thing with Sweeney Todd here too. It's a shame, but I always have the option to put the subtitles with the original audio in my DVD, so not a problem at all.

I brought the idea about dubbing Into the Woods because, since it's a Disney movie (even if it's not an animated one), the chances for it to happen are high. The last live action musical movie by Disney was Mary Poppins (a long, long time ago) and they indeed dubbed the whole thing. I extremely hope that this trad

Nov 5 2014, 11:54:09 AM
They chose a terrible name in here too, I think. Something like 'Pela Floresta Afora' (Along the Forest) would've been better. I'm also expecting it doesn't hurt the reputation, tallybro!
Does anyone from other countries know if the songs are going to be dubbed? It would be amazing: they always make a good job when translating the lyrics...
I almost forgot: here is Johnny Depp looking fantastic in the new poster

Nov 5 2014, 11:24:52 AM

Nov 5 2014, 11:13:26 AM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You