News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EverybodyRise81

EverybodyRise81 Profile Photo
Member Name: EverybodyRise81
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New podcast with Broadway's Marty Thomas!
 Aug 17 2009, 12:37:27 PM
Broadway favorite and drop of golden sun Marty Thomas (Wicked, Xanadu) is talking to me about his latest show For the Love of Christ!, dishing about upcoming projects, and reminiscing about Britney. And he wants us all to come to his Birthday party (B.Y.O.GLITTER!)

Check it!

New podcast with Liza and Sutton
 Jun 8 2009, 04:47:24 PM
Liza and Sutton are hi-larious! Check 'em out...
New podcast with [Title of Show]'s Hunter Bell
 May 28 2009, 01:22:32 PM
Hunter admits who he hopes will announce his category at the Tony's this year.. and talks future projects with Jeff Bowen...

Click below to hear it all. A-five-six-seven-eight!!!

New PODCAST w/ the ladies of BROADWAY'S "9 TO 5"
 May 19 2009, 12:53:21 PM
Cute new podcast featuring highlights from interviews with "9 to 5" stars Stephanie J. Block, Megan Hilty, and Tony nominee/Drama Desk Award winner Allison Janney! Hit it.

Exclusive SHOSHANA BEAN Video!
 Apr 17 2009, 09:26:00 AM
Randy Rainbow follow's Broadway/R&B star Shoshana Bean as she preps for a special concert performance in NYC. (Stars of "Guys & Dolls" and "The Little Mermaid" drop by too.) Check The Blahg to see the whole damn thing!

http://therandyrainbowblahg.blogspot.com/

Sutton Foster on The Blahg
 Feb 20 2009, 03:43:45 PM
Sutton Foster (on her new CD "WISH"): "Well I knew I didn’t want to do “Sutton Belts the Classics”. A lot of the roles I’ve had are that way, and I figured it’s out there already on cast albums. I wanted to show a different side of myself..."

Read the full interview on THE BLAHG

Exclusive LIZA MINNELLI Interview on The Blahg!
 Dec 5 2008, 11:47:51 AM
"THE CITY THAT DOESN'T SLEEP has one more reason not to blink an eye this December – and it’s a damn good one! After nearly a decade, the one and only Liza Minnelli is back on Broadway!...

RR: Liza, we want you in New York already! Are you as excited to be back on Broadway as we are to have you there?

Liza Minnelli: Darling, I cannot tell you how excited I am. I am thrilled to pieces, you know? And especially with a show that means so much to me..."

CHECK OUT THE

Exclusive Interview w/Final Broadway Cast of RENT on THE BLAHG!
 Sep 19 2008, 01:10:41 PM
"I was backstage at the Nederlander Theatre just 48 hours before the highly anticipated finale ultimo to chat with the closing cast as they prepared to make history..."

Check THE BLAHG for the full interview, featuring Eden Espinosa, Will Chase, Tracie Thoms and others!

Love you-call me later!

WHAT'S THE STORY?? (MOURNING 'GLORY')
 May 7 2008, 10:24:17 AM
GLORY DAYS Review from THE BLAHG. (Click below for the full enchilada! Love you, call me later.)

When I first heard the story behind Glory Days, the daring new musical penned by two 23-year-old pipsqueaks (one just a little slip of a flouncing chorine in this season’s Cry-Baby), prepping to make its home on a real Broadway stage at the Circle in the Square Theatre (ok - maybe not a real Broadway stage), I kvelled with the excitement of an overbearing Jewish mother whose son had just co

Was Ben Brantley Drunk?
 Feb 1 2008, 09:16:50 AM
Here's my Jerry Springer review. Viewer Discretion Advised.

When I first heard of an operatic adaptation of The Jerry Springer Show (the notorious guilty pleasure which over the years has proved to be as American as masturbating with an apple pie), I thought it partly funny with a slight chance of moderate brilliance. It’s potentially a clever idea: merging one of the world’s highest art forms with its absolute antithesis. (Here I happen to be referring to dramatic opera and trashy te

YOUR Sweeney Todd Trailer?
 Dec 20 2007, 04:47:34 PM
Have you folks found the "Make Your Own Sweeney Trailer" site yet? It's too much fun, and I'm addicted. Wanted to share.

http://www.gorillaspot.com/

Counting the seconds until tomorrow's official release! :)

MAKE ME A SONG!
 Nov 9 2007, 03:58:40 PM
From The Blahg:

"Found amidst the Altar Boyz and Naked Boys (and whatever-the-hell-other Boys they got hangin' around New World Stages) is the new revue, Make Me a Song: The Music of William Finn...The show is a musical scrapbook which pastes together songs from A New Brain, Falsettos, and Elegies, among others. Like Elegies, this too is a song cycle, and though the production flows beautifully, the musical numbers are not woven together by a new storyline. In that way

re: Are you a Glutton for Sutton? (Exclusive SUTTON FOSTER Interview)
 Oct 27 2007, 11:14:21 PM
Thanks! It's exclusive (in its entirety) to my site. A portion of it is featured in NY's HX Magazine this week.
Exclusive Interview with SUTTON FOSTER!
 Oct 26 2007, 10:59:54 AM
Hey All - I recently had the chance to chat with Sutton Foster for a piece in NY’s HX Magazine, and I’d love for you folks to be the first to check it out.

(from the interview)
…Ms. Foster then draws me into her intimate dressing room—which she affectionately refers to as her “campus dorm room,” complete with a stack of gossip rags—for a candid chat. It’s an appropriate setting since, if I didn’t know any better, I might mistake the demure diva for a college chorine, humble

re: DROWSY CHAPERONE Question for the Real Fans!
 Oct 17 2007, 09:41:32 AM
What would spoil the ending?

Is the line "give up a successful career on the stage to marry a man"? or "give up a successful career to marry a man on stage"? The latter doesn't make sense to me.

Oct 17 2007, 09:32:52 AM
You're sure it's not "you're giving up a successful career on the stage to marry a man"?

Does she marry a man on the stage?

Oct 16 2007, 01:31:26 PM
So far no one's stepping up. :)

DROWSY CHAPERONE Question for the Real Fans!
 Oct 16 2007, 01:00:27 PM
Can someone give me the exact dialogue that leads into "SHOW OFF", starting with "Ms. Van de graaf, is it true..."

10 points and my high esteem for the answer.

Thanks!

Welcome to Transylvani-"Eh"...
 Oct 13 2007, 08:18:29 AM
"There's a new square-jawed, man-faced emerald outcast on Broadway. And I'm not talkin' Wicked's latest Elphaba. Mel Brooks is going green this season by recycling his classic 1974 horror spoof, Young Frankenstein, in a new musical incarnation. The show officially comes to life at the Hilton Theatre on November 8th, but I was there this past Wednesday night for the invited dress rehearsal."...

Check The BLAHg for more of my review!
I love you. Call me later.

re: New GREASE Review on The BLAHg
 Aug 24 2007, 11:31:28 AM
Well then there should be no reason for you to banish me from your kingdom.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You