News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Azrael37

Member Name: Azrael37
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Little Mermaid Review/Update
 Aug 14 2007, 05:07:03 PM
First off, I'd like to thank Kat for validating my opinion of the fish tails as horrible.

That being said, I think we can all agree that B&TB and Lion King are successful Disney translations of their animated features to the stage. And, after seeing Lion King again this weekend, (it was only the tourning version, but it was still better than TLM), I believe I've uncovered two things: 1 on observation on Disney Shows in general and 1 about an idea they could use with TLM.

Firs

re: The Little Mermaid - A Disaster in the Making
 Aug 10 2007, 03:20:12 AM
New York Yankee:

First off, the character description you posted doesn't really tell you what Eric's motivations are and how the attitude he should exude. It's just a summary of what happens to him. But, let me reiterate, he is not bad, the direction he has been given is bad. He's got a wonderful voice and is the complete right look for the role, but the bratty attitude he portrays on stage is wrong.

Fosse:

I have to disagree with you. If you were not amazed by the

re: The Little Mermaid - A Disaster in the Making
 Aug 9 2007, 02:42:59 PM
Yes they are on heelies, and it works, but it does have room for improvement. For the most part they move in a straight when they go on the wheels. I think if they could do a bit of a bobbing motion it would serve better to create an underwater/swimming motion.
The Little Mermaid - A Disaster in the Making
 Aug 9 2007, 02:28:15 AM
Hello All,

I just finished watching the Little Mermaid here in Denver, and I felt compelled to join this board to post a review....of how bad it is. I know some people have been singing its praises and saying how it only needs minor improvements, but I'm here to tell you that unless some drastic changes are made, this show is going to be crucified when it hits broadway. Granted they are still technically in rehearsal and attempting to make improvements, (case in point: Ariel's transfo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You