News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Anthony Mouse2

Member Name: Anthony Mouse2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Last Ship Previews
 Oct 6 2014, 12:53:12 PM
A shill? Really? I have not seen the show and have said nothing positive or negative about it. I just like watching you little fleas hop around all irate when your nest is disturbed. It entertains me.
The Last Ship Previews
 Oct 6 2014, 12:41:25 PM
Nope. I am not Buffalo Bill. But oh how I love a good sh@t-stirrer.
The Last Ship Previews
 Oct 6 2014, 12:19:00 PM
Doesn't everyone have the power to not look at the new threads? To not perpetuate whatever Bill's ulterior motive may or may not be by commenting on everything he says? Why are you all so up in arms? Is it because buffalo Bill is making you realize you actually have no power to control or effect anything and that what you say on here doesn't matter at all? It is hysterical to watch you all get so upset. Please, Buffalo Bill, keep it up. New posts everyday! Go Bill!
Last Ship Preview: Bravo!
 Oct 5 2014, 06:11:51 PM
I love Buffalo Bill so much that I was inspired to login and post for the first time in a couple years. I couldn't remember my login info so just re-registered to say BUFFALO BILL FOR PRESIDENT. Maybe he is a shill, maybe he actually loves the show, maybe he is both. Whomever he is, He definitely has bunched up a lot of panties on here and I love him for that.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You