News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mararose

Member Name: mararose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Daniels last TKAM show date?
 Jun 6 2019, 11:01:49 AM

I read Sept. 8

Network Tonight Feb 7 at 7pm
 Feb 7 2019, 02:36:35 PM

Two orch tickets to Network 7pm tonite.  BOGO.  $100 the pair.  Mara@roseny.com

Network Tonight Feb 7 at 7pm
 Feb 7 2019, 10:58:31 AM

NETWORK-Have 2 front orch (A 5 and B 9) tickets to Network marked part view face is $89 each.  Cannot go due to schedule conflict which came up for tonight.  Any interest please send best offer.  Midtown location.

2 cheap tix Wav Gallery
 Nov 27 2018, 01:55:55 PM

I ordered 4 tickets in error to Waverly Gallery for this Sat. 12/1 matinee 2pm from TDF on line.  $50 each.  Meet at theatre.  Please email with interest.

Band's Visit not worth 9 Tonys
 Jun 12 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I must jump in and disagree about Tony Shalhoub star status.  I think he is a much bigger star and known name than Tina Fey, mostly due to Monk.  Monk was on for eight successful seasons, won him 3 Emmy awards and is popular all over the world, especially parts of Europe.  He's a huge star in that regard not to mention one of the most gifted actors of his generation.  

2 tickets-Bands Visit 2/14
 Feb 13 2018, 08:23:34 AM

My Val Day is ruined because my husband has either a bad cold or flu.  So  I am selling my two tickets orch row p on the aisle for Band's Visit Wed 2/14 at 7pm.  Face is $119 each.  Best offer, just want to repurchase for another time.  I live and work in midtown Manhattan.  They can be emailed and transacted via paypal or meet someplace.  I am a NYC real estate broker with full credentials which will be provided so rest assured this is not a scam or any

Hello Dolly 1 Orch Tkt Cheap w/Donna
 Jun 26 2017, 09:22:47 AM

One orch row F ticket to see DONNA not B Midler in H Dolly Sat July 8 at 2pm.  Someone cancelled I will be going but need another person to join.  Best offer first come first serve. 

Sunday April 23 Free Rush Tkt
 Apr 22 2017, 08:13:53 PM

If anyone wants to rush Come from Away, War Paint or open to suggestion, and are planning on going alone, I will pay for both our tickets for your time if you get me a ticket.  

SCHOOL OF ROCK-SAT 2PM-CHEAP
 Jul 29 2016, 10:40:39 AM

Side left.  I don't know if Alex does Sat. matinees.

SCHOOL OF ROCK-SAT 2PM-CHEAP
 Jul 29 2016, 10:28:23 AM

I have two tickets to SCHOOL OF ROCK in orch row P to the side.  Sat. July 30, 2pm.  They are marked partial view but they are on the aisle in orchestra.  I got with school discount so they are only $85 for the pair.  OBO.  Meet at theatre.

The Father
 Jun 19 2016, 01:07:13 PM

Perhaps not.  He is scheduled to perform Oh Dad Poor Dad at La Jolla this coming Spring with an eye towards Broadway after that.  Let's hope so.

The Father
 Jun 19 2016, 12:27:12 PM

I feel even luckier than I did yesterday to have seen Frank Langella in the Father.  Towering performance and a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Apparently he is out of the final performance today, not feeling well.  Probably many will be looking for a refund & be profoundly disappointed.  I hope perhaps it will be filmed in the future for this performance.

1 FUN HOME TICKET-2pm today-make offer
 May 21 2016, 12:07:52 PM

I have one Fun Home ticket to the matinee I cannot use.  It is waiting for me at box office so I will pick up and meet you there.  Best offer before 12:45pm.

HAMILTON TICKS-8pm-WED 3/30
 Mar 27 2016, 12:50:48 PM

Purchased 2 Hamilton tickets at box office long ago & now my partner cannot attend Wed. 8pm.  Orch side row L.  I want to able to replace them, of course.  So best offers accepted (reasonable).  Can meet at theatre to alleviate legitimacy concerns.  They are hard tickets, not e-tickets.

DISCOUNT FUN HOME-1 TKT-3pm TODAY
 Mar 20 2016, 08:42:30 AM

My friend spent $150 on premium row D, sec 200 for FUN HOME and cannot attend, not feeling well.  This is a great seat available to best offer.  I am in midtown but can meet near theatre if need be.  We just want someone to see the show!

anyone want to see On The Town Wed 8pm?
 Oct 11 2014, 01:34:09 PM
I have 2 tickets to On the Town 8pm Wed October 15. First person to contact me with offer will meet you at theater. Please only if you really can and want to go. If you could not see the show otherwise due to monetary constraints preferred as selling very inexpensively. Thanks.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You