News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HCCourts

HCCourts Profile Photo
Member Name: HCCourts
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2x Tickets to Rock of Ages Must Be SOLD!
 Oct 14 2014, 12:47:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the ticket price has now been dropped to $175.

I realise these tickets still may be considered high to some of you but this is the lowest I can go.
Please if you know of anyone that wishes to view this show up close and personal that these are the tickets for them.

Thanks once again
HCCourts!

Oct 13 2014, 04:51:07 AM
I did have my doubts, unfortunately I'm not a regular theatre goer which is why I have opened these tickets up to the broadway world so thank you for your response.
 Oct 12 2014, 12:54:22 PM
Really appreciate your comment and fully understand what you are saying. I think at this point in time thats also my view point.
Your comments about the show are reassuring which makes me feel it would be a great show if it were to come to the worst case scenario.

Oct 12 2014, 12:24:50 PM
Thanks for your help! I have a little time between now and the show so I will see how things go.
 Oct 12 2014, 12:16:07 PM
I have looked on various websites and cannot find a single orchestra seat for $70 so I feel that may be a little low however I do appreciate your comment.
Thanks

Oct 12 2014, 12:09:16 PM
Thanks for your comment,
What do you recommend we sell them at if they don't go for the original price that we bought them at?

Oct 12 2014, 09:25:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have 2x Rock of Ages Tickets for the 14th November. These tickets have been listed on FanXchange for sale at a price of $260. They are Row BB Center Orchestra Seat 101-102 aisle.
I'd like to sell these as soon as possible as have had a change of heart and do not wish to view this show anymore while in NY.

Please take a look on FanXchange to purchase these tickets.

Thanks HCCourts!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You