News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Monty12112

Member Name: Monty12112
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Groundhog Day tickets
 Apr 27 2017, 08:25:20 PM

sent you a PM

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Mar 2 2016, 04:16:38 PM

Thank You

FIDDLER ON THE ROOF Reviews
 Dec 22 2015, 10:41:19 AM

Looking to buy tickets to see fiddler.  Is half the rear mezz curtained off?  When I saw Dr. Zhivago it was and was wondering if it was the same for Fiddler on the Roof? 

Allegiance Previews
 Nov 1 2015, 08:08:30 AM

I was very pleased seeing the show on Saturday.  I thoroughly enjoyed the performance and the story it told.  I would definitely recommend going to see this.  I had seats in the front mezz and it was a great view.

For those who were wondering about stage door:

Sat matinee: Everyone besides George Takei came out to sign.  Lea quickly signed but did not pose for pictures. 

Sat evening: Everyone came out this time including George.  Lea took p

Rumer Willis in Chicago
 Nov 1 2015, 08:04:10 AM

Finally got to see Chicago after waiting for Rumer to return to the show after being out last weekend.  Unfortunately, I thought this production of Chicago was not up to par to my expectations.  I felt not having a set (only using the band as a set) was a bad choice and felt that I couldn't get into the show. It was difficult seeing the other actors sitting on their chairs on the side of the stage waiting for their turn.  I felt that most of the actors were simply goin

Rumer Willis in Chicago
 Oct 25 2015, 08:51:13 AM

Went to try to see the show on Saturday but rescheduled for next week because Rumer was out.

She has been out since Wednesday-Sunday according to the staff.

SYLVIA Previews
 Oct 25 2015, 08:48:50 AM

Went to try to get rush tickets Saturday morning at about 11:00 and they were already out for both performance that day.    I ended up going back right before the evening performance (at 7:50) and got a pair of standing room tickets which were located in the mezzanine.  Good view for the show.   I found the show to be pretty funny (being a dog owner).

TodayTix Cut Off
 Oct 25 2015, 08:46:07 AM

Thank you all for the information.  I wanted to try for a lottery and see if i would have time to buy tickets with some credits I have on the app if I didn't win the lottery.

Thérèse Raquin Previews
 Oct 25 2015, 08:44:34 AM

Had tickets for the rear mezz. for this performance, but was able to move to the front mezz after intermission when I spotted a couple seats open.   I enjoyed the show.  I think it ran about  2hours 20 minutes.     I saw the Saturday matinee and went to stage door after.  Kiera did not come out (but we were given pre-signed playbills).  Matt Ryan did come out and took pictures and signed. 

TodayTix Cut Off
 Oct 23 2015, 08:21:05 PM

Does anyone what time does TodayTix usually stop selling tickets for a show (1 hour before curtain, 2 hours before curtain, etc.)? 

TodayTix Success?
 Sep 23 2015, 12:12:44 PM

17 shows, that is awesome. 

TodayTix Success?
 Sep 19 2015, 06:45:38 AM

WIth all the posts on this forum of people giving out their TodayTix codes, how successful have you been?  How much money have you earned from referrals?

Note: Please do not post your code on this thread.  As we all know there are plenty of other threads to do that.

Finding Neverland Bar Cup
 Sep 19 2015, 06:43:44 AM

I am a collector of the plastic bar cups that are given out with your drinks during the show.  When I saw finding neverland all they had was the stock Nederland cups.  I recently walked by and saw they finally have finding neverland bar cups.   I am willing to purchase a cup from someone who has one or will be seeing the show and can pick one up.  Message me and let's make a deal.

Free BroadwayBox Lotto?
 Aug 20 2015, 11:05:21 AM

Does anyone know if you win the broadwaybox lottery for a show if you are allowed to win for another show or do you have to wait a certain amount of time before being able to win again, etc.

TodayTix Discount Decreasing
 Aug 16 2015, 08:29:01 AM

Where did people hear that the discount is decreasing?  I had looked all over the site and the news and saw nothings so I decided to call TodayTix and ask about it.  They were not aware of any upcoming change in the discount. 

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Aug 16 2015, 08:24:06 AM

IMIMX

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Aug 16 2015, 08:23:24 AM

Posting this for a friend......NRQJE

Fiddler on the Roof marquee is up!
 Aug 16 2015, 08:21:37 AM

Looks good, cant wait for this production!

Broadway 4D?
 Aug 16 2015, 08:20:47 AM

very interesting

Free BroadwayBox Lotto?
 Aug 16 2015, 08:18:53 AM

Thanks for letting the board know about this.  I have been entering but so far no luck.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You