News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for phantom phan2

phantom phan2 Profile Photo
Member Name: phantom phan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Musical Crossovers!  Sep 10 2017, 09:58:23 AM

What two musical crossovers [or more if you're game] would you love to see on stage?

Characters, setting, musical numbers from one show performed by a character of another etc

I'm unsure whether this was an old post if so, feel free to go wild with the myriad of new and wonderful shows we've been blessed over the past few years.

Musical Miniseries  Sep 10 2017, 08:35:57 AM

As they always seem to do!laugh

Musical Miniseries  Sep 10 2017, 08:14:31 AM

I've grown to appreciate and love television series more and more over time - whether it is House of Cards, Breaking Bad, GOT, OITNB, The Handmaid's Tale etc. However, with so many tv series going at a time, I've come to truly adore watching a short miniseries now and again - like Big Little Lies [if it remains one season], Feud, American Crime Story etc.

Since a tv musical is no new thing, and I've just started watching American Horror Story S7, I thought mayb

Shows for the New Year  Dec 27 2016, 05:46:24 AM

With the new year fast approaching, what do you recommend is the best show to see to herald the beginning of 2017?

Live Musicals  Oct 30 2016, 02:25:37 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing Cabaret, or Chicago, or even Sweet Charity [I think I have Fosse fever]

Live Musicals  Oct 29 2016, 06:52:31 AM

songanddanceman2 said: "Do we really need another thread about this? 

Do we really need another rude comment?

That's all I'm going to say.

Live Musicals  Oct 27 2016, 11:54:06 PM

With NBC announcing 'Bye bye Birdie' as it's next live musical, 'Rocky Horror' come and gone, and 'Hairspray' soon to be seen, are you loving this phase of 'live musicals'?

Also, which one's so far have been your favourite, and what would you like to see in the future? [you can even put desired cast

Has anyone seen Aladdin or Kinky Boots in AUS  Oct 24 2016, 05:37:57 AM

I've seen Aladdin and thought it was just wonderful! Incredible cast and production. 

I have tickets for Kinky Boots in two weeks

First Musical Theatre Experience  Oct 22 2016, 02:30:13 AM

Hi guys,

Just wondering what your first musical theatre experience was [ie, what show, when, where, age]. I know they can be pretty magical and can shape your future love of theatre.

Mine was watching the Phantom of the Opera at around 11 years of age. The opening with the chandelier rising above the audience is forever cemented in my mind. Incredible!

Do Australia Have any Other Female Leading Ladies?  Oct 22 2016, 01:58:12 AM

Anna O'byrne!! 

Guys, Andrew Lloyd Webber hand picked her to play Christine in Love Never Dies Australia! She was a wonderful Christine in Phantom West End, and has enjoyed other productions in London too [such as Guys and Dolls]

In Australia, she recently did West Side Story, and probably the biggest of them all, was hand picked [again] by Dame Julie Andrews to play Eliza Doolittle in the 60th Anniversary production of My Fair Lady! Now if that's not a leading lady

Matilda Movie cast  Oct 21 2016, 01:42:31 AM

amen!

Upcoming Albums  Oct 20 2016, 06:14:14 AM

What are some upcoming albums you're looking forward to listening to? 

[It doesn't have to be 'musical' related '

I'm anticipating Lady Gaga's new album Joanne and can't wait for the deluxe edition of Sia's 'This Is Acting'.

Les Mis Stars  Oct 19 2016, 07:22:39 AM

did anyone see Hayden on Broadway? Thoughts? Personally, I thought he was incredible

Matilda Movie cast  Oct 19 2016, 07:19:36 AM

would love to hear more news about this

Hugh Jackman, Broadway to Oz  Oct 19 2016, 07:19:02 AM

loved the show

Movies That Should Be Adapted Into Musicals  Oct 19 2016, 07:16:36 AM

well Halloween is coming up, so suggesting Hocus Pocus once more

Top 5 Musicals?  Oct 19 2016, 07:13:20 AM

1. The Phantom of the Opera / Love Never Dies [Australian version]

2. Les Miserables

3. Jesus Christ Superstar

4. Matilda the Musical

5. Hamilton 

Movies That Should Be Adapted Into Musicals  Nov 30 2015, 02:44:15 AM

sparklemotion said: "HOCUS POCUS. WHY HASNT IT HAPPENED YET? WHY?

I know! I want another musical about witches! I LOVE Hocus Pocus!

Disney on Broadway  Oct 6 2015, 08:24:53 AM

no not at all. love what you love. don't care what others think

Met and was ignored by Bette Midler yesterday  Sep 29 2015, 10:26:34 AM

actually, i would like to point out a contradictory statement in my last comment. I emphasised the importance of respecting opinions. However, those who have replied to this thread have put forward their opinions on the matter and thus they too should be respected. 

:)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You