News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fagin' it

Fagin' it Profile Photo
Member Name: Fagin' it
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Flops' you were lucky enough to see
 Aug 25 2007, 11:41:08 PM
I enjoyed Coram Boy as well, but the "floppiness" could've been cut out, I.E. the retarded character gyrating up in heaven after his death...
re: Dick Van Dyke won Best Featured Actor for Bye Bye, Birdie
 Aug 25 2007, 11:32:40 PM
Actually Ray, Carlin Glynn (Whorehouse) would've lost to Angela Lansbury (Sweeney Todd) that year, '79.
I only know this as I was looking up "Whorehouse" a few weeks ago on IBDB.

re: 'Flops' you were lucky enough to see
 Aug 25 2007, 11:21:16 PM
OMG that's an amazing list, I'm jealous!
re: Spamalot's Lancelot
 Aug 25 2007, 11:19:19 PM
That's interesting. I wonder if he left Spamalot to go into "Beauty and the Beast"? That would seem nuts to me, Lancelot has (in my opinion) the best roles in Spamalot; that versus going in to a much older show that may or may not have known it was closing within the year back in December.
"Flops" you were lucky enough to see
 Aug 25 2007, 11:16:08 PM
By "flops" I mean shows that didn't run more than a couple of months or so.
"In My Life" was PAINFUL to sit through. By this I mean because I felt so sorry for the actors, the audience laughing uproariously at totally inappropriate chunks throughout the show. Those actors commited so hard to what they were doing, but that material was just...insane.
I also saw My Favorite Year 12 years ago (give or take) and loved Andrea Martin, that's really all I remember from that show...
Lucife

re: Biggest emotional breakdown for a male character in a play.
 Aug 25 2007, 11:08:53 PM
Biff in "Death of a Salesman" came to my mind, that whole "I'm NOTHING, POP! I'm NOTHING!"
Mark in Shadow Box, Claudio in Measure for Measure...

Spamalot's Lancelot
 Aug 25 2007, 10:49:36 PM
I have a Lancelot question. I saw the show early last Winter, and Chris Hoch was Lancelot. He was amazing. I saw the show twice again this past week, and now he's a stand-by, and Rick Holmes has the role. He's (Holmes) definitely a different Lancelot. I mean obviously everyone's interpretation is going to be different, but I would think replacements have to stick to a "formula" for a long running show somewhat...
Do you think they "demoted" Chris Hoch?
PS I saw both the Lady of the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You