News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Playmagic

Member Name: Playmagic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton lottery  Jan 10 2016, 10:06:52 PM

Hi Everyone, I'm coming to NYC next week and am interested in Hamilton lottery. Does anyone know if it's  in person or digital for next week? Thanks!

Plays in 2016  Nov 10 2015, 03:39:11 PM

Hi Everyone, We are planning a trip to NYC in January 2016. We are thinking about A View of the Bridge, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime or Fun Home. Which would be your choices and besides Broadway Box are there and other suggestions for advance purchase discounts or lotteries?

Thanks.

Playmagic

PS: Last year we saw and loved Delicate Balance, and You Can't Take it with You based on this board's suggestions.

Delicate Balance Review  Oct 31 2014, 09:59:05 AM
Wondering if anyone on the board has seen this play or knows of reviews on any blogs or websites? Thanks for any advice!
Playmagic

Help me pick plays for NYC trip  Oct 18 2014, 10:46:21 PM
Hi,
We are coming to NY in January and I'm trying to pick two plays and one musical.For the plays I've picked Constellations,but am unsure about the second play and wanted the board's ideas--Delicate Balance??
For musical I'm thinking about Gentleman's Guide?(we're seeing traveling version of Beautiful and Kinky Boots here at home)Also should I buy full priced tickets to Constellations or wait and try to get a discount ticket?Thanks for any ideas!
Country bumpkin

Cinderella on tour.  Oct 18 2014, 10:22:08 PM
We saw it on the opening night from the 5th row. Costume changes were seamless and we thought the cast was wonderful.The only odd thing I noticed is that the fox that was in the tree in the woods looked different than the one that was being held later in the show.We thought the music isn't R&H's best but the show is better than most that we get out here in the boondocks.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You