News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jemmalicious

Jemmalicious Profile Photo
Member Name: Jemmalicious
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

If tickets were full priced, who would you ACTUALLY watch read the phon
 Nov 3 2007, 05:53:18 PM
Bebe Neuwirth
Michele Pawk

Both have yummy speaking voices. And I'd listen to Pawk sing anything.

re: London 'Hairspray' TV Item
 Oct 29 2007, 04:56:58 PM
I saw the show on wednesday. Rushed front row and totally forgot that Penny's mom runs through the audience and climbs over the front row at the end. I was excited by that. lol

The whole cast really surprised me, everyone was SO GOOD.

And I don't generally like Michael Ball, I can't really say why, I just don't, but as Edna.. Wow. He's fantastic!

And at the end the actors came back on stage to talk about a charity thing and Michael was still talking like Edna he said 'Wait, I can't do it in the accent.' *turns around and turns back to the audience with his own voice* Hello.. It's weird when it's me isn't it?'

re: 'bloopers on stage' stories?
 Oct 22 2007, 03:29:01 PM
When I took my girlfriend to see the current West End production of Cabaret on the 14th of July, James Dreyfus managed to ad-lib pretty well around a line fluff.

During If You Could See Her, he messed up something, I don't remember what and the adience started laughing and applauding because it was so funny and he had begun to laugh himself. So since the audience were clapping his misfortune he huffed in character and stormed off stage. We all laughed more and then he strode back on, f

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You