News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jaybird89

Member Name: Jaybird89
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

First broadway trip!
 Jan 11 2015, 06:53:44 PM
So on Friday I depart london for my first trip to New York I'm there till the Tuesday evening so hoping to catch two or three shows wanted t see cabaret but I think it's sold out for all the performances when I'm there so just wanted some advice on what people would recommend to see and also recommendations for the best way to get good cheap seats

Thanks in advance

Joshua

First trip to New York ticket advice
 Oct 28 2014, 06:12:13 PM
Thanks again to everyone forgot to say I'm from the uk so not sure if pippin will come here would love to hope but who knows? Strangely enough Matthew James Thomas used to teach me singing I went to his moms dance school and that's about m biggest claim to fame! Anyhow back on topic ...
 Oct 25 2014, 01:06:25 PM
Thank you for all your help and advice so far have heard about January being a a good time to get cheap Tidkets does that include weekends as well x

Oct 25 2014, 11:08:47 AM
Hiya fairly new to this site been reading lots
Over the last few weeks, my partner and I are travelling to New York for our first ever visit In January 16th to the 20th and want to see at least two shows just wanted some advice on where to get tickets of it's better to get them in advance it should I wait till I get there any advice about shows and tickets etc will
Be greatly recieved would love to see pippin and not sure what else not too keen on seeing anything I can see here as were o

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You