News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 220Basswood

Member Name: 220Basswood
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Gatsby or Merrily?  May 10 2024, 03:12:50 PM

Thanks everyone.  I will log on and get tickets now.  Having seen Bebe in various shows, I am sure she will win instead of Lindsay even though I haven't seen the current version of Cabaret.  I was going to get tickets to Cabaret because I really liked the show when  Alan Cumming was in it but the promos for the current version changed my mind.  Thanks again.

Gatsby or Merrily?  May 10 2024, 01:22:52 PM

Normally I see four shows when I'm in New York but for this trip I can only see three.  

I have tickets to Enemy of the People.  I confess I got it because I enjoyed the tv show and want to see him on stage.  I enjoy seeing people in different roles and observing the differences in their styles in different roles. 

Suffs has also been selected because I have seen some of the actors in Come from Away and  If/Then and liked them.  P

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Feb 27 2024, 08:23:27 PM

I'm not a fan of a Circle in the Square but just as I saw Hugh Jackman when he performed there in a 3 person play I already have my tickets to see this show because I liked Succession.  I will be interested in reading  which seats people who attend the previews think were the best ones. 

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE at Circle in the Square, February '24  Nov 14 2023, 12:27:49 PM

Where do people thing is the best area to sit?  The last time I was at this theater I saw High Jackman in The River so it has been awhile since I have been here.  I have never seen any productions of this show so I don't know what would be best.

Josh Groban Saturday Afternoons?  Jun 26 2023, 09:39:19 PM

Hello.  Someone told me he heard that Josh Groban is not performing this Saturday (July 1st).  Does anyone know if this is true?  I did not see anything posted on the show's webpage but I know word of mouth is often faster than a website's IT person.

When is Ramin out of Funny Girl In June 4 Phantom  Jun 7 2023, 07:23:48 AM

@BrodyFosse123, I took the time to post a question because I was looking for an answer. Thus, my post served a purpose.  In contrast, you responded to a post that you had no interest in and didn't care for.  Surely you must have something else going on in your life that is outside of cyberspace so that you don't need to spend your time reading and responding to posts you don't like.  Please don't feel the need to respond to this post with a comment directed to m

When is Ramin out of Funny Girl In June 4 Phantom  Jun 7 2023, 12:01:39 AM

Thank you for your response.  I looked everywhere but couldn't find the date.  Out of curiosity, where did you see that posted?  I wondering where I didn't look. 

When is Ramin out of Funny Girl In June 4 Phantom  Jun 6 2023, 10:22:39 PM

I know Phantom starts July 4th.  

Does anyone know when in June is Ramin's last day in Funny Girl for that month before he flies to Italy?

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl - CLOSING DATE ANNOUNCED  Mar 2 2023, 10:36:56 AM

jBREAKING NEWS: Tony nominee Ramin Karimloo is expected to execute a stunning feat when he commutes between Trieste and New York to perform in both Phantom of the Opera Italy and Funny Girl on Broadway!"

Does anyone else think it will be impossible for Ramin to perform in both shows?  He took time off to do the show I saw him at in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday and that show was in the same country as Times Square.  Will he be splitting time by a few weeks in one co

Is Ramin Returning To PHANTOM????  Feb 28 2023, 07:12:35 PM

It's a shame he is leaving.  I saw Funny Girl in December and just saw him on Sunday in Fort Lauderdale.  I was hoping to see him in May in New York with my father but now I think there is a good chance he will be in Italy by then.  

When do people think he is leaving Funny Girl?

Danielle Brooks Is Out This Weekend  Oct 17 2022, 01:59:35 PM

I just received an email from Telecharge.  It said that if I want a refund or to change dates I should notify them.  She is one of the leads and her role is not small.  What do people think of the understudy?

Does anyone know how long she is out?

Leopolstadt on Stubhub  Oct 16 2022, 06:45:03 PM

Pretty  much.  The day I want only has on Telecharge far right and far left orchestra and less than ideal seats on the next level. 

Leopolstadt on Stubhub  Oct 16 2022, 06:41:55 PM

I was trying to purchase tickets on stubhub so I searched for the Longacre Theater.  Both Diana and this show came up. There are tickets shown for both.  When I selected the actual show playing there I was told an error occurred right after picking the ate.  I then tried (to see if it is my browser) to purchase tickets for Diana.  I got all the way to the confirmation screen. I did the same thing for multiple days and got the same results multiple times.   I have

COMPANY Returning December 20th, OPENING JANUARY 9th 2022  May 10 2021, 11:01:51 AM

I was surprised to see how many tickets are currently listed in Telecharge as being Premium.  I wonder if we can take that as a sign that Patti is going to be in the production.  I personally prefer to wait to buy tickets until I know if she will be in the show.

Is there any new talk about the future of BEETLEJUICE?  Nov 13 2020, 05:27:35 PM

jimmycurry01 said: "........In the mean time, this show is over. It's time to move on."

It is way past the time to move on.  The time to move on was many many many months ago. Hopefully the speculation about this show coming back will finally end when The Music Man starts.

Is there any new talk about the future of BEETLEJUICE?  Oct 20 2020, 06:10:53 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "I completely understand missing a show. I do. But my GOD have Beetlejuice fans gone over the top. My god. If it’s going to come back, they’ll say so. Until then, why can’t you support other things? Move. On. They also announced a tour around the time the show closed, so. It closed. It’s over. Do you really have nothing better going on that you have to keep moping about this show??? I’ve never met a more annoying fandom."

THE MUSIC MAN Will Now Start Previews 12/20/21  Oct 20 2020, 04:18:58 PM

Has anyone convinced Telecharge that Telecharge shouldn't charge people if the customer wants to change seats?

I was supposed to go on a Friday night and have two seats that are 8th row center.

I now have the same number of seats in the same row on the same day of the week.  However, the tickets are now in the middle of the winter and I want to change the seats to the Spring.  Telecharge's website wants to charge me around 90 dollars a ticket.  I don&

THE MUSIC MAN Will Now Start Previews 12/20/21  Oct 13 2020, 07:17:11 PM

I really hope it will be possible to move the tickets.  Last time I was going to be charged an additional 90 dollars per ticket to move them so I decided not to.  Now that my seats have been moved to the middle of the winter I want to move them.   Hopefully I will know by the deadline to change them when Company, Take Me Out and Birthday Candles are starting because I want to see everything during on trip to New York.

THE INHERITANCE to close  Oct 11 2020, 11:53:44 PM

I was surprised to read that he viewed it as his coming out because when I saw the show everyone around me  was talking after the first one that it was nice that they cast him since he was gay and the people thought that a gay person should play the role.

Broadway League To Announce Further Broadway Closure til May 30th  Oct 8 2020, 09:22:21 PM

It is not unexpected and I confess I would not feel comfortable seeing The Music Man in April, which is when my tickets were changed to, but I wonder if I am going to be able to get tickets that are as good as the ones I had.  They were dead center in the 8th row.  Hopefully I will eventually be able to see Company and Hugh Jackman.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You