News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WildBlue22

Member Name: WildBlue22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Performances at the Thanksgiving Day Parade...
 Nov 13 2014, 06:16:50 PM
Well keep in mind that a lot of shows are dark on Mondays...
The Last Ship Lasting
 Nov 10 2014, 01:21:32 PM
Agreed. I think they picked a tough week to open, but there's still a very good chance it could bounce back and surprise everyone! Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Here's hoping.
Les Miserables tickets 12/12 for sale (2)
 Nov 10 2014, 12:47:39 PM
Try calling the box office directly! Worth a shot. (212) 239-6200
The Last Ship Lasting
 Nov 10 2014, 12:43:20 PM
I, too, think it would be great if Sting joins the cast. From what I've read and seen, it seems like he's truly passionate about this show and I'll bet that would really show in his performance. That would really be something to see. I might have to a third time!

I also like that they're pushing the 'love story' side of things now, too. I saw that they performed 'When We Dance' on the Today show on Friday and then again today on The View, and it just presents a different angle of th

Musicals that every high school should perform
 Nov 5 2014, 06:51:12 PM
I've seen a few really great high school productions of Anything Goes.
Change One Letter: Musicals Edition
 Nov 5 2014, 06:48:04 PM
Alda - The One-Man Retelling of M*A*S*H
Evite - Life in the digital age
The Hound of Music - also known as Sherlock Holmes, the musical
The Last Five Bears - a look into gay sub-culture
Hello, Molly! - A gateway into club drugs

The Last Ship Lasting
 Nov 3 2014, 07:07:18 PM
Thanks Huss417! Feels like home already.
Monsoon Wedding musical
 Nov 3 2014, 06:21:12 PM
This would be awesome! I hadn't heard about it but what a movie.
Most Boring Musicals
 Nov 3 2014, 06:19:20 PM
Scandalous was terribly boring. Actually, it was just terrible in general.
The Last Ship Lasting
 Nov 3 2014, 05:45:14 PM
"And you joined here today WildBlue22 just to tell us this? Hmmmmmm"

Actually, yes - a slow day at work means a lot of browsing the web for me, and since this show's been on my mind I've been basically cyber-stalking it. I came across the boards and after reading through everything, felt the need to put in my 2 cents. I haven't been much of a message board gal since I was big into my Harry Potter phase circa 2006... but what can I say.

Last Ship Cast Recording?
 Nov 3 2014, 05:40:10 PM
JBroadway, I agree. And then one day down the road, it will be a gem for those of us who live to collect obscure OBCRs!
The Last Ship Lasting
 Nov 3 2014, 05:18:32 PM
I've actually seen this show twice now. Originally it was not something that I thought I would be into, but one of my friends ended up having an extra ticket because her boyfriend was sick, so I agreed to go along (free Broadway show? Why not?). I've never been a huge Sting fan so I went into this with pretty low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised.
The music was very different from what I expected, with the exception of a few exceptionally Sting-y sounding numbers... which my

Last Ship Cast Recording?
 Nov 3 2014, 04:29:07 PM
Can't wait for it to actually come out, the music from this show is SO beautiful. I never really considered myself a Sting fan, but this is changing my mind.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You