News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JustWanne

Member Name: JustWanne
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What do you think about this? Magdalena - a new musical
 Feb 27 2020, 03:20:07 PM

Hey Broadwayworld!

Love reading all the threads on here! I would like to ask you all for your opinion on something.

I'm a young musical writer from Belgium. Two years ago, my first production - Magdalena - premiered in Belgium. It was a touching show about the Magdalene Laundries in Ireland. We would love to get this show abroad, but first, we would like to find out if this is something that could work.

This is the finale of the musical. Since it's from the Belgian cast recording, it's in Dutch, but I think you get a good idea of the tone of the show.

What do you think about this?

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 10 2017, 12:15:18 PM

He's been in the show for about a year now, so that's rather long, if you ask me haha wink still does a tremendous job every single night though!

Down The Road - a new musical
 Nov 8 2016, 10:29:33 AM

Dear BroadwayWorld-forum!

A new musical is coming to Belgium soon, and an English version is in the works as well! The show's title is Down The Road, and has book & lyrics by Lyssa Tejero and Wanne Synnave, and music by Wanne Synnave.
We just posted a new concept track on YouTube

We're so excited to hear what you think about our track! Keep in touch on our Facebook-page, or our website!
We're so excited to share our journey with you!

Elkland, Tennessee, 1963. Five teenagers get to know each other and spend the best summer of their lives in a small village.
Elkland, Tennessee, 1988. Twenty five years later, one of the friends dies. For the first time they get together again in their native village, but their relationship doesn't seem to be like how it once was. Together, they look back on the summer of 1963.

See you soon!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You