News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bfr23

Member Name: bfr23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix
 Jan 28 2015, 02:26:47 AM
Finally back in NYC next week and I just used one of you guys' codes for my Hedwig order! Cannot believe I'll get to see JCM - flying almost 4000 miles for that, but some things just shouldn't be missed. :)

If you want to help me out with other bookings, feel free to use my code:

IVMXE

re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread
 Dec 18 2008, 09:46:36 AM
This isn't even High School - it's worse. It's graduates (aged about 20-25) of a professional performing arts academy in Germany trying to pull of "The Bitch of Living" as part of their senior showcase. I can't even tell you how many things are wrong about this performance. Let's just say, those of you who don't know German, good for you, otherwise the dialogue in the beginning would already be killing you.

*Enjoy*:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoZxSzO2OQ

re: Spring Awakening - Ensemble songs / questions
 Jan 2 2008, 08:47:09 AM
Thank you all for your help! So it's true they sing whenever we hear "background singers" (for example during "Left Behind")? I always assumed that in such an intimate scene, only the main characters sing.

re: Spring Awakening - Ensemble songs / questions
 Jan 2 2008, 06:29:21 AM
I would, only that I'm in Germany and it won't play here for at least another two years.

But thanks anyway

Spring Awakening - Ensemble songs / questions
 Jan 2 2008, 06:22:44 AM
I recently saw a few clips from Spring Awakening and wondered if the ensemble singers (it's four, right?) sit in the onstage seats throughout the show or only for certain songs? And which songs do they sing at all, as you can't really tell from the CD? Do they ever enter the stage? In the clips I've seen, they stood up on their seats at times, but I haven't seen them onstage. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything through the search.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You