News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for movies35

Member Name: movies35
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: How To Get Good HAIR/NEXT TO NORMAL Tickets?
 Jul 9 2009, 03:24:45 AM
Ah, thanks for the reminder. :) I totally forgot. Now I know when not to go. :P Nothing against Jay at all, I just really want to see Gavin. :)
 Jul 9 2009, 02:24:57 AM
Thanks for the replies, you guys. :)

The cast interaction definitely isn't the only reason I'm going to see HAIR. I've had the cast recording in my CD player since the day it's been released, I'm absolutely in love with it. It's just a plus. :)

Our plans changed a bit now though. I got a call earlier today saying someone quit our community performance of SOUTH PACIFIC, so they needed a replacement. Now I'm not going to be able to go until August, so hopefully I will be able t

re: Sutton Foster Leaving SHREK?
 Jul 9 2009, 02:20:54 AM
Thanks for letting me know guys. :)

I just keep hearing how she is out. It seems everytime I hear about the show, I hear an understudy was on for Fiona. I also know that when my school went (I wasn't able to attend because of a wedding) that an understudy was on for the role.

But I'm definitely planning on checking it out. I've never seen here live before (though my friend has, TWICE!) and I love her.

When Is Sutton Foster Leaving SHREK?
 Jul 8 2009, 02:59:08 AM
Does anyone know when her contract is up? Also, I've heard she calls out quite a bit, is this true?

Jul 8 2009, 02:33:01 AM
Thanks for your reply. :) For HAIR I'm thinking about getting premium seats since every time I search I get center orchestra row A seats... just a question (and I know this has been asked to death) but you get TONS of cast interaction here, right? Do they walk in front of you often? Or should I try to find a Row A seat on the aisle?
re: Anything Goes revival w/ Reba?
 Jul 8 2009, 01:48:56 AM
Am I the only person that hated Anything Goes? I was in it a few years ago and it was just painful.
How To Get Good HAIR/NEXT TO NORMAL Tickets?
 Jul 8 2009, 01:37:40 AM
I've noticed a lot of people on the boards saying they've sat quite close to the stage for both of these shows and I can't seem to find good seats anywhere I'm looking. I'm going to NYC July 20-23 and plan on seeing both of the shows. N2N isn't that big of a deal to get close to the front row (though my friend and I really would like to) but HAIR we definitely want to sit near the front on the aisle. Any help would be majorly appreciated. :)
Legally Blonde Tour Discount Code?
 Sep 18 2008, 12:39:13 PM
I was just curious. Am going to buy tickets to it in Rochester and wondering if there were any discounts out there. :)
re: Legally Blonde Seating Question?
 Jun 26 2008, 06:07:14 PM
Thanks guys! =D I'm such a huge fan of the show and am going only because of Laura Bell's final day. I'm going to cry... hard. :P I also REALLY hope my boyfriend loves it. =D
Legally Blonde Seating Question?
 Jun 26 2008, 04:26:28 PM
Hey guys! :) I just got tickets to LBB's last performance on the 20th and my tickets are row U in the Orchestra. I was just curious as to how far from the stage that is? :) Thanks!
re: Chicago Tour
 Apr 2 2008, 09:02:25 AM
I saw the tour back in January when it was in Syracuse. It was decent, though nothing sepecial. The woman who played Momma wasn't very good, but Roxy, Billy and Velma were wonderful.
re: CHICAGO recently???
 Apr 2 2008, 08:52:21 AM
I saw the tour back in January and thought it was pretty good. Nothing great, but it was entertaining. Much better than the movie in any case, which I was never a fan of.
re: Legally Blonde tours USA & See if its going to your city!
 Apr 2 2008, 08:51:32 AM
Awesome! This is very exciting. I'm definitely going to be going to one of the performances in Rochester. I've only seen the show on MTV, but I'm seeing it on Broadway over the summer. It's a new favorite of mine. It's just so cute and fun. But I'm definitely going to go to the Rochester production because my boyfriend has recently fallen completely in love with the show and with Rochester only being about 75 minutes away, he'll actually be able to see it. :) Yayyy! I can't wait to tell him!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You