News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Azuah.

Azuah. Profile Photo
Member Name: Azuah.
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

American Idiot berkeley playbills
 Nov 3 2011, 10:03:16 PM
all gone! I still have the signed one, it's signed by some of the cast, and it also has guitar chords for one of Johnny Gallagher's songs. I don't know how much to ask for, so best offer gets it if anyone would like it.

I'll be sending out the playbills this weekend!
thanks

American Idiot berkeley playbills
 Nov 3 2011, 04:12:56 PM
Hey everyone, I have 7 extra American Idiot playbills, they're from they pre-broadway production they did in Berkeley with the original cast. I don't think they're worth anything right now, but I'm bound to throw them away if I keep them so I want to give them away to people who really want it. They're not signed, but they're in great condition. I do have one signed by a couple of the main cast members though, Message me if you're interested and I can mail one to you :)
Drug Use in Musicals
 Feb 16 2010, 01:49:54 PM
****SPOILERS******

Just to clear things up, in American Idiot the drugs Johnny uses doesn't gain the admiration of the girl. They were already "together" and he convinces her to try heroin and while she's reluctant at first, she gives in because he tells her to trust him. Then whatever Piragua Guy2 said after that is true.

re: Kenny Ortega hits 'Heights'
 Dec 27 2009, 03:44:26 PM
Ruben Blades as KEVIN. It would be amazing, forsure.

I'm still on the Jeanine Mason as Carla train. She would be AMAZING in this film, no doubt about that. Even if she's not cast as Carla, I hope she'll at least be an ensemble dancer or something..she just needs to hurry and get an audition.

re: Corbin Bleu heads for 'Heights' !?!
 Dec 9 2009, 02:23:49 PM
Since Lin might be reading, I just want to take the time to say that I really hope the movie-version is going well, and I know of someone who would be perfect for the film.

She is America's Favorite Dancer: Jeanine Mason

Give her an audition please!!!! Homegirl needs to be in the film!
Even if it's just in the background dancing..but I personally vote for her playing Carla..

/Rant

also to add on to the topic, if Lin approves and says that he killed his audition, I'm interested to see how well he'll do.

Dec 9 2009, 02:56:34 AM

Dec 9 2009, 02:56:33 AM
I don't think much can be said about Corbin not being Hispanic..seeing as I'm sure Kyle beltran isn't either..

But I'm still not understanding this at all.

Dec 9 2009, 12:07:41 AM
Worst stunt casting EVER. I don't understand this at all. At ALL.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Oct 12 2009, 07:52:58 PM
Not related to the show itsself, but Jeanine Mason (SYTYCD Season 5 Winner) will be at the show tonight!
Word has it that Aaron has a huge crush on her..

re: Easter Bonnet Competition
 Apr 27 2009, 09:08:21 PM
aw really? From everyone's reaction to her videos, I though the majority of people would know who she was..
re: Easter Bonnet Competition
 Apr 27 2009, 08:00:57 PM
How was the "Miranda Sings" performance?

I'm curious to know! haha

re: Legally Blonde Opening in LA
 Mar 22 2009, 07:49:29 PM
Blonde opening at the Pantages had been announced a long time ago.

If anything, I'm a bit upset at the fact that they are not coming back to San Francisco!

re: Favor please!
 Mar 11 2009, 11:07:15 PM
Eris0303, I'm totally gonna do something with that picture for my cake project next week. Thank you for the idea!

This one I mean.

re: Becky Gulsvig breaks toe, Lauren Zakrin Elle for two weeks, and also th
 Mar 11 2009, 11:04:37 PM
I personally think Cortney's perfect diction is not necessary in some numbers, she needs to put some soul into Bend and Snap for example.
I think she sounds too stiff or something when she sings it..

Mar 9 2009, 11:05:30 PM

as in that cover?
You guys are awesome, thank you so much!

Mar 9 2009, 10:18:35 PM
yeah, that's what I was thinking. :)

thanks for answering guys, I'm getting really good ideas!

Mar 9 2009, 07:11:21 PM
well yeah, of course, I'm gonna try to figure out a way to play it that way.

Essentially, it's what the "couple" wants, and my imaginary couple are huge MT fans. haha

Favor please!
 Mar 9 2009, 07:05:06 PM
Hey everyone,

so I'm in culinary school for Baking and Pastry, and I am now currently taking my cake decorating classes.

One of my assignments is to make a Themed Birthday cake, and I immediately wanted to do a cake of a show.

Thing is, I wasn't really into musicals as a child, but I do know many of you were, so here's my question.

What was your favorite musical as a child?

Also, I have to do a wedding cake and I was thinking something along the lines

re: Becky Gulsvig breaks toe, Lauren Zakrin Elle for two weeks, and also th
 Mar 8 2009, 09:19:55 PM
BN, are you saying that the tour cast didn't seem like they were enjoying what they were performing?
re: Is Laura Bell Bundy still on Legally Blonde tour?
 Feb 27 2009, 01:52:17 AM
Are you sure about Jason replacing Paul?
I thought he was replacing Josh Campfield..

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You