News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for delaney725

Member Name: delaney725
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BroadwayCon 2017 ...at The Javits Center...
 Jan 30 2017, 01:46:11 PM

The pics will be posted on Facebook on the BroadwayCon page. Last year they told us it would take a month and they were up within a week. 

BroadwayCon 2017 ...at The Javits Center...
 Jan 27 2017, 05:26:39 PM

Halfway through day one and BOY am I glad I bought the Gold tickets in the first batch. Weather is beautiful, opening number was awesome, "In Trousers" panel great. I have my kids with me this year, and I was really worried that the 10 year old would be bored. Nope. She got to meet Fredi Walker-Browne on somebody else's ticket (she had an emergency and had to go so she passed out all her autograph and photobooth tickets), got to see Lesli Margherita kill it in the opening number

Songs from a mom to a daughter
 Jan 4 2017, 09:19:17 PM

Been listening to "Falsettos" on repeat and thinking about how many wonderful songs there are out there in the musical theatre canon sung from fathers to their sons and mothers to their sons and even fathers to their daughters, but am struggling to find one from a mother to her daughter. I know there has to be something perfect out there. Help?

Way too early 2017 Tony predictions
 Dec 20 2016, 02:42:03 PM

So any thoughts about Christian going up against himself in Lead Actor? I mean, I know Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a train wreck on the West End, but word is that it's been completely reworked and the man is magic in a bottle. And if he isn't nominated for Falsettos, we will have witnessed the definition of miscarriage of justice.

Mea culpa
 Dec 20 2016, 02:32:49 PM

Ah, okay. So I was the victim of an old interview that happened before they announced they were closing when he left. Sorry.

Specialty quotes for school passes
 Jun 22 2016, 12:11:51 PM

I am making my own hall passes for my new drama program. I need a library, nurse, hall, office, bathroom, counseling, "break" and "other" pass. I want to put quotations from theatre on each of these. I have quotes from "Music Man" for library, "Romeo and Juliet" for nurse, "Urinetown" for bathroom, "Hamilton" for break. Any ideas for the rest?

Hamilton Clean Version OBCR?
 Jun 22 2016, 12:09:44 PM

The free program "Audacity" is amazing and can take out individual words while the music plays on, can play a word backwards to mask it, can clip moments altogether (Madison's line became "You knock me down I get back up again" seamlessly. There actually only had to be 15 edits total for my 5th graders, because I sent out permission slips in email containing the Grammy performance and told them I wouldn't be editing anything they heard in that song. So I got to kee

BroadwayCon 2017 ...at The Javitz Center...
 Apr 10 2016, 03:50:26 PM

VIP was worth it last year for the front of room seating for the big events alone. Yes the private meet and greets were cool, though limited by the snowstorm. And I did like the guaranteed autographs/photo booths (and we get DOUBLE that this year). But being in the 3rd row on the aisle for both the Rent reunion and the Hamilton panel made those tickets worth every penny.

Broadway Cares Spring Collections
 Apr 10 2016, 03:48:04 PM

Saturday night, signed programs and posters were 300. I resisted. Not sure how.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You