News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jomilo21

Member Name: jomilo21
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great West End Musicals
 Feb 9 2019, 06:18:45 PM
Just curious, aside from Andrew Lloyd Webber and Matilda, what are some GREAT or even GOOD musicals to come out of the West End?
To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
 Jan 8 2019, 02:06:31 PM
Bump- Any new insights on this? Can you still get rush?
2018 - 2019 Touring Season
 Feb 27 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Salt Lake City to Announce Tonight.  

Come From Away Box Seats
 Oct 22 2017, 11:18:06 AM

Sorry if there is already a thread on this... I couldn’t find it. Coming into the city with my Mom in December... there are box seats available at a decent price... are they ok? I assume there may be some view obstruction but how much? Thanks!

Friday Matinee???
 May 13 2017, 01:48:50 PM

Anyone know of any Off-Broadway shows that have Friday Matinees?

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 May 7 2017, 08:05:07 PM

Does anyone know about what time you have to get in line for 2 show Sunday tickets?? 

What is the cleverest stage trick you have seen?
 Feb 18 2017, 10:59:29 AM

For me, it was definitely the quick changes in Cinderella. Also the flying carpet in Aladdin always amazes me. Lastly probably the most amazing thing to me  is when Trunchbull picks up the girl by the pigtails and swings her around. I've seen the show five times can't ever figure out how they do that… 

The Master Builder?
 Feb 7 2017, 12:12:33 AM

Am I just crazy? I could have sworn The Master Builder with Ralph Fiennes was slated to come to Broadway like nowish but now I can't find ANY information on it... am I just nuts? 

Gloria joining the cast?
 Jan 4 2017, 08:47:42 PM

Yeah... Estefan joining On Your Feet. I know nothing has been confirmed but has there even been any chatter recently?

Gloria joining the cast?
 Jan 4 2017, 08:18:30 PM

Has there been any chatter recently about whether Gloria will join the cast? Thanks in advance!

Appropriateness Level for kids of Natasha Pierre, Holiday Inn and Sunset Blvd.
 Oct 27 2016, 11:06:06 AM

Thanks everyone!  Appreciate the advice!

Oct 26 2016, 03:44:58 PM

Thanks.  We saw Aladdin on our last trip and Lion King is coming to our city... Also Wicked was just here... Cats is on our list but people don't seem too interested... We are seeing School of Rock and Hamilton and On Your Feet (fingers crossed it doesn't close) as our other shows... 

Oct 26 2016, 03:40:00 PM

Haha. Yeah, I'm not too familiar with with any of the shows... So Sunset is probably appropriate for that age just maybe boring to them... unless they are gay... Ha.  Any specific reason for that?

Oct 26 2016, 03:11:54 PM

Hey everyone!  So I am bringing a group of devoted theatre students age 10-13 to New York in February to see some shows... I am trying to determine on our last 2 shows between Natasha Pierre, Sunset BLVD and Holiday Inn... I understand the first two could be boring to younger kids but I am mostly curious on the appropriateness level for kids this young... Is there a lot of language?  Any F words?  How much Innuendo/sex etc.  Thanks in advance for any information, advice or

re: Most Unexpected Closing Announcement
 Aug 21 2016, 09:47:46 PM

ACL2006 said: "agree that POPPINS closed too early. They closed March 3, 2013 & ALADDIN wasn't arriving until February 2014. POPPINS could have(& should have) run until mid-December."

Didn't they renovate the New Amsterdam Theater between that time? I think Disney seems to be the common thread here- they have this thing about quiting while they are ahead. They close their shows when they are on top. They can do that because unlike other producers, the

Bags in Theatres
 Aug 20 2016, 05:30:36 PM

… If you are checking into a hotel, they will hold your bag for free. 

Best screen to stage musical adaptations
 Aug 17 2016, 12:12:03 PM

Beauty and the beast 

Cinderella 

Lady Gaga confirmed for A STAR IS BORN
 Aug 16 2016, 08:02:18 PM

Um Lady Gaga's whole life is acting- for those who say they don't think she'd be a good actress she has one heck of a performance going the last decade. Acting Grad from Julliard I think...

Best show on Broadway?
 Aug 2 2016, 11:02:29 AM

Hamilton, fun home, Matilda as overall shows. 

Prince of Egypt Concert - Long Island
 Jul 23 2016, 12:28:25 PM

Well, except for Darrin Criss' character... They turned him Filipino...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You