News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayfan45

bwayfan45 Profile Photo
Member Name: bwayfan45
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cinderella Replacements
 Aug 20 2013, 01:52:17 AM
My money is on Bailey Hanks.
Who would you cast in a Side Show revival?
 Jul 16 2012, 08:38:33 PM
Leigh Ann Larkin and Savannah Wise.
New ITH Tour?
 Apr 12 2011, 04:12:16 AM
I don't think the non-equity tour will or would be very scaled back at all. They might (and probably will) use the set from the equity tour.
What Celebrities Have You Seen at Shows?
 Jan 31 2011, 10:50:58 AM
Adam Sandler @ The Little Mermaid(Heidi Blickenstaff's last show) I ran into him during intermission in the bathroom. He saw my surprised reaction, smiled and patted me on the back. I think it was a coincidence he was at Heidi's last.
Legally Blonde tour set?
 Oct 10 2010, 07:26:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGu0cFQfO68
So Much Better. I didn't think they would have scaled this number down.

LOVE NEVER DIES will not arrive on broadway this season...uh duh?
 Oct 2 2010, 04:29:03 AM
...Apparently love does die.
The Glee-verse: Who originated the roles of Elphaba and Glinda?
 May 20 2010, 05:52:15 PM
I secretly want the cast to explore Spring Awakening and discover that Rachel looks and sounds just like Lea Michele.
Laura Bell @ Splash
 Feb 7 2010, 10:41:13 PM
I know she pissed off the producers of Wicked. But, is it true that no one on the creative team for Blonde liked working with her besides Jerry?
Laura Bell @ Splash
 Feb 7 2010, 10:33:46 PM
I don't think shes just in it for fame, cause she is very talented. I think she wants to bring something different to country music and be remembered for that. I guess she's just trying too hard here and it shows.
Laura Bell @ Splash
 Feb 7 2010, 10:26:32 PM
No, Its about having fun. She tried to look sexy. As you can tell the audience was eating it up.

I'm sorry if anyone found my comment offensive. Ive seen just as trashy performances at gay bar/clubs before.

Laura Bell @ Splash
 Feb 7 2010, 10:18:05 PM
I agree she is too talented to have her A@# hanging out but, she was performing at a gay bar at 2 am, what do you expect her to wear? Come on, let the girl have some fun! Lets hope she doesn't look like that on televised performances.
Laura Bell @ Splash
 Feb 7 2010, 04:08:38 PM
Here are the links to Laura Bell's performances at Splash on 2/6/10.
She did a good job, she resembles a country Britney Spears, Lip syncing and all. :)

Giddy on Up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vleZZThmY6U

I'm No Good For You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qeK7eXnfXA&feature=channel

What do you guys think?

Thoughts: Laura Bell Bundy's 'Giddy On Up' Music Video
 Jan 18 2010, 01:44:12 AM
I've always loved Laura Bell. I love the song and I really enjoyed the video. I thought it was very cute and well done. I don't know if it will make her a huge country music star but, I wish her all the best.
Kristin Chenoweth & Lea Michele Reunite for 'Dorothy of Oz' Flick
 Jan 13 2010, 01:58:51 PM
Read it here:
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Kristin_Chenoweth_Lea_Michelle_Reunite_for_Dorothy_of_Oz_Flick_20100113

When I first read this, I was thought it was the official casting for the Wicked movie. Lea as Elphaba and Kristin as Glinda. I almost died! )

No Evidence Lea Michele will ever star in Wicked!
 Jan 5 2010, 06:21:35 PM
I was never crazy about Lea's voice or acting. I wouldn't be surprised because of Glee if the producers of the Wicked film cast her in the movie. As much as I hate to say this it would be pretty smart marketing move to go with Michele. I just hope if they use her, they don't auto tune her.

re: Lea Michele & Matthew Morrison are now Golden Globe nominees! (GLEE)
 Dec 15 2009, 11:41:05 AM
Great, I can already see Lea Michele's head getting even bigger now!
re: Megan Hilty as Ariel in TLM tour? Wikipedia says so.
 Nov 11 2009, 01:59:14 AM
Wikipedia also says that Laura Bell Bundy will be starring as Doralee in the 9 to 5 tour along with Alison Janney. If that's true (which I doubt it is) why wouldnt Megan do the 9 to 5 tour, instead of Mermaid?
Ashlee Simpson to Reprise Roxie on Broadway?
 Nov 7 2009, 12:50:54 AM
According to Thomas Calabro of "Melrose Place" Twitter:

FYI - no bad blood AT ALL between AS and rest of cast! AS is heading to NY to star in Chicago on Broadway and we are all happy for her!

Personally,(If true) I am excited. Ive always been a fan of Ashlee Simpson, So it should be interesting.

re: Performers apparently 'sick' while recording cast albums/shows
 Oct 31 2009, 04:59:22 PM
Many people believe that Laura Bell Bundy was sick for the MTV taping of Legally Blonde. During So Much Better you can see her wiping her nose twice.
re: Britney Spears at The Little Mermaid
 Aug 26 2009, 06:15:58 PM
No, Britney didn't date Seth Stewart. She flirted with him on her MTV documentary. Him and Chris Jackson went to dinner with her after she saw ITH. She even tried to get his phone number. :) I heard that she went again before she left NYC.

I work in the Broadway stores across the street from the Lunt. I randomly heard the commotion, I looked across the street and there was Paparazzi and the whole whole nine yards. I don't know how word got out to the photographers that fast that she wa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You