News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anthonybologna9500

anthonybologna9500 Profile Photo
Member Name: anthonybologna9500
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Newsies t shirt
 Feb 5 2017, 07:34:59 PM

Hello! Does anybody know where i can buy an official Newsies t shirt (the charcoal grey one with the logo on the front)? Not like a knock off one but an authentic? Thank you!

Newsies filmed live DVD?
 Feb 5 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Does anybody know if they will be making a DVD of the Newsies filmed live that will be in theaters February 16, 18, and 22? I really thought they would (since it's Disney) but so far theres been no word and I'm getting kind of nervous... of course I'm going to be seeing it in the movie theaters but this is such a great thing they're doing i really wish they would make it a DVD :/

CATS Revival Merch
 Dec 30 2016, 08:59:14 PM

Thank you so much!! :) Have a Happy New Year!

CATS Revival Merch
 Dec 30 2016, 08:53:03 PM

Thank you so much!! You don't happen to remember how much money it was, do you?

CATS Revival Merch
 Dec 30 2016, 08:28:48 PM

Hello! I have been looking online at the Cats merchandise for the current Broadway Revival (I am seeing the show in a few weeks!) but i cannot find sweatshirts. Can anybody who's seen the show tell me if there are any sweatshirts for sale (and what kinds)? Thanks so much!

Equity card
 Sep 5 2016, 05:12:10 PM

Hello everybody! I am very confused about the entire process about obtaining an equity card, what exactly it is used for, and how to keep one once you have one. Can someone people eco in everything to me? Thank you! :)

Broadway props/merch
 Aug 28 2016, 10:22:17 PM

I'm looking for a LOT, so if you have any, there's probably something I'm interested in! But specifically, next to normal, legally blonde, 25th annual Putnam county spelling bee, and a chorus line!

Broadway props/merch
 Aug 28 2016, 08:17:32 PM

Does anybody have ANY kind of broadway props, costumes, mercy or anything like that they're willing to sell? Reply or PM me if you have anything!! :)

Rent broadway props
 Nov 26 2015, 01:32:46 PM

Just collector props, thank you though!

Rent broadway props
 Nov 26 2015, 01:32:05 PM

So people who didn't see my other thread could see it now

Rent broadway props
 Nov 26 2015, 01:00:47 PM

does anybody have ANY Props, or anything that was used on stage on broadway in RENT? I'm looking specifically for mimi's candle, or mimi's stash, but anything would work! Please let me know if you know any information on where i could buy some (don't say ebay, I've tried everywhere!) Thanks!!

Rent broadway props
 Nov 23 2015, 10:24:22 PM

thank you! do you know around the price for it?

where can i buy props??
 Nov 23 2015, 10:08:28 PM

if anybody knows where i can buy ANY props or costumes from the broadway run of Rent, PLEASE let me know!! I saw online some people have candles and matches used in light my candle, and Angel's skirt etc... I would DIE if i could get angel's skirt.. PLEASE help me out if you know anything about where i can find something. Thank you!!

Rent broadway props
 Nov 23 2015, 09:54:52 PM

if anybody knows where i can buy ANY props or costumes from the broadway run of Rent, PLEASE let me know!! I saw online some people have candles and matches used in light my candle, and Angel's skirt etc... I would DIE if i could get angel's skirt.. PLEASE help me out if you know anything about where i can find something. Thank you!!

Legally Blonde
 May 2 2015, 09:20:43 AM

I am in desperate need of a signed obc legally blonde, rent, or 13 playbill or windowcard! Preferably Legally Blonde. Anybody willing to sell? Message me if so! Thanks!

Posters/Playbills
 Feb 20 2015, 10:03:05 PM
Does ANYBODY have signed 13, Spelling Bee, or Legally Blonde posters or playbills?? PLEASE message me if you do and you're willing to sell! :)
Signed and Non-signed Posters for sale...
 Feb 20 2015, 08:27:30 PM
Just PM'd you! Hope to hear back!
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Feb 19 2015, 10:08:20 AM
Does ANYBODY have anything of the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, 13, or Legally Blonde?? Trying to buy some gifts for my niece's birthday, and those are some of her favorite shows! Thanks!
Window Card Trade/Sell Posting
 Jan 31 2015, 10:46:12 AM
Hey! Just messaged you! Sorry if it's too late!
25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee photo??
 Jan 29 2015, 02:34:29 PM
heres the other one i have seen, with her in it!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You