News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HellsKitchy2

HellsKitchy2 Profile Photo
Member Name: HellsKitchy2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jonathan Groff's Understudy
 Nov 4 2007, 03:28:00 PM
I saw that Jonathan Groff is out of the show for a few weeks for a pilot. Has anyone seen the understudy the show. I wanted to take a couple of friends from out of town next week, but I'm sad they will not get to see Jonathan. I think he's excellent in the role (and easy on the eyes)...
Sunday in the Park With George
 Nov 4 2007, 03:19:37 PM
Should I buy tickets now or wait? I find that sometimes Roundabout extends things and there are good seats available... otherwise you are getting leftovers from subscribers... but I don't know if this is a show that can extend or not.
re: Frankenstein-When will it close?
 Nov 4 2007, 03:15:38 PM
I can't imagine it would close that quickly...
re: Marie Osmond On Broadway?
 Nov 4 2007, 03:06:33 PM
First Wives Club as a musical? hmmm... that ACTUALLY could be fun.
Ticket Frenzy for The Little Mermaid
 Nov 4 2007, 02:33:23 PM
So, I just off the phone with a Ticketmaster agent trying to find some good seats for The Little Mermaid. I’d put it off, and thought with the frenzy kicking in, I better get them in hand.

I scored some great weeknight tickets in January, but the Ticketmaster agent said that they were slammed with call today… more than any show she had ever seen after a first preview. She said that people were hearing from friends who had seen the show last night, and were going ga-ga over the show (I i

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You