News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwaySnob

BroadwaySnob Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwaySnob
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LITTLE MERMAID CAST ALBUM on Playbill Radio at 2pm Today
 Feb 25 2008, 01:16:11 PM
Playbill is repeating their broadcast of the Little Mermaid OBCR at 2pm today. I've got it streaming in iTunes in my office ready to go!
Little Mermaid CD Release Event at World of Disney
 Feb 19 2008, 12:06:20 PM
Looks like The Little Mermaid is doing an in-store performance and autograph session at The World of Disney store next Tuesday.
re: Playbill has Mermaid Limited Edition Picture Disk for sale
 Jan 6 2008, 02:30:12 PM
I assume that means this has been posted. I did a search for "Mermaid CD" and for "Mermaid Playbill" and didn't see anything. Perhaps I should have looked for another term. Apologies.
Playbill has Mermaid Limited Edition Picture Disk for sale
 Jan 6 2008, 02:15:48 PM
The Playbill Store is taking pre-orders for the LITTLE MERMAID Special Limited Edition Picture Disc CD that they are going to sell only in the theatre.
re: Favorite Broadway Radio Station?
 Jan 6 2008, 02:09:39 PM
I like the Playbill Radio streaming radio station. The variety of music is good, and they always have up-to-date Broadway news.

re: Playbill is going to debut Mermaid Cast Album
 Dec 31 2007, 07:03:20 PM
Yup. Looks like it's a one-time event, so that would be 6PM on the west coast.
Playbill is going to debut Mermaid Cast Album
 Dec 31 2007, 02:26:14 PM
I was just on Playbill, and it looks like they are doing a "Virtual Opening Night" for The Little Mermaid on Jan. 10 at 9pm on PlaybillRadio.com. They are going to play the entire cast album (which is not in stores until Feb 26) and have interviews from the red carpet from that night's opening.

There's a video from the Mermaid on Disney.com!
 Dec 4 2007, 10:24:26 PM
Hey, has anyone posted this video from Part of Your World on Disney.com yet? It's on their homepage... the 4th video... wow, I've heard that Sierra Boggus (sp?) is amazing... but damn, she is!
re: THE LITTLE MERMAID - First Preview - 11/3/07
 Nov 4 2007, 04:01:26 PM
I was at the show last night, and it was totally amazing in every respect... the cast, the sets, the costumes... and the amazing lighting... we were in the front mezzanine, and you really could get a good view of the set. I wouldn't want to be too close for this show.

I already have my seats for my seats on November 27! I can't wait!

re: AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY – First Preview Review (No Spoilers)
 Nov 4 2007, 03:10:06 PM
I saw this this weekend. I really enjoyed it... it's not a perfect show, but there are moments that are really electric.
re: Ticket Frenzy for The Little Mermaid
 Nov 4 2007, 02:38:14 PM
I was there last night, and the show blew me away. It is just stunning! I’ve already been at the box office today to get seats for my friends who are coming to visit from Florida in a few weeks. The weekend seats were all gone, but I found some decent mezzinen seats on a Thursday night. I think the view is pretty good in the Lunt balcony. The line at the box office was insane, so it does seem that some degree of mania is already kicking in.

Anyway, I’ve talked to four friends today, and

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You