News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hypno68

hypno68 Profile Photo
Member Name: hypno68
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Queens
 Sep 20 2017, 10:23:42 AM

You're in luck! Sutton Lee Seymour and Cacophony Daniels host Broadway Mondays at Hardware Bar. They're two of NYC's best Broadway queens and the night is always fun... and free!

http://www.heyjustinluke.com/broadway-mondays-at-hardware-bar

Broadway Week 2017
 Jan 5 2017, 11:04:31 AM

No availability for Dear Evan Hansen. Searched the entire range of dates available for the promotion.

Question about Christian Borle's reaction to I'm Breaking Down
 Nov 10 2016, 09:52:33 AM

Do you mean from the wings? Because Marvin isn't in the scene with Trina as she sings "I'm Breaking Down"- it's a soliloquy. 

Great Comet Digital Lottery
 Oct 25 2016, 10:28:08 AM

http://greatcometbroadway.com/lottery.php

Super Cinema - McKitrick
 Oct 14 2016, 10:38:55 AM

I was at the first- Romeo & Juliet. It was a lot of fun- about half of the Sleep No More space is themed to the party, with the large ballroom the most decorated. That's also the "dance floor" for the night. It did include a limited open-bar with several bars open throughout the space.

I would liken it to the after-hours parties Disney does at California Adventure (hope you get that as a LA resident). Totally fun, a chance to revel in costume outside of Halloween, but

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND Returning to Broadway
 Aug 30 2016, 05:12:00 PM

FYI, the original Daniel was Jerry Dixon who is... a few shades darker than Andy. 

Falsettos Tickets
 Aug 11 2016, 01:06:16 PM

How recently did you guys with broken codes join? Because according to the LincTix site it takes 3 business days for new codes to activate...

Falsettos Tickets
 Aug 8 2016, 12:20:07 PM

Are you all calling LCT or Telecharge? The Member Hotline is run by Telecharge, which is why they're probably telling you to call Ticketmaster. 

Falsettos Tickets
 Jul 22 2016, 10:40:27 AM

Greased- LincTix usually go on sale the same day as general public but not LCT Members, so I'd guess it'd be 10/6.

Falsettos Tickets
 Jul 20 2016, 05:45:49 PM

I know that LCT usually checks ID at the box office for LincTix tickets. They checked mine for A VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE, so I assume this will be the same?

The King & I seating question/TKTS?
 Jun 23 2016, 11:31:18 AM

As of now, there are about 30 seats left for the closing matinee. I'd imagine those will be gone before they have a chance to be listed at TKTS.

Official Kickstarter to get Spring Awakening to perform on the Tonys
 Jun 10 2016, 12:14:58 PM

If Ken doesn't have $200k to put up the Tonys performance, he doesn't have the money to begin a tour.

Jun 9 2016, 05:54:42 PM

So the multiple tweets, comments and emails to Deaf West, Ken Davenport, DJ Kurs and SpringBway have just--- gotten lost in the ether? They know.

Jun 9 2016, 05:41:45 PM

@lexivas: do you deny that the Kickstarter was promoted as "if we don't reach our goal, we won't perform" from the beginning?

Jun 9 2016, 04:53:03 PM

And what "friends" are you defending? Unless you're friends with Ken Davenport or DJ Kurs, then you're barking up the wrong tree. 

And when do you think the $100k fee (outside of production costs) was due? Sunday morning?

Jun 9 2016, 04:36:11 PM

Lexivas-  we assume it's "suspicious" because no one involved will tell us the facts.

Jun 9 2016, 04:32:39 PM

And let's just reiterate- if Davenport Theatricals donated to the Kickstarter, and Deaf West has to cut a check to Davenport Theatricals to repay upfront costs, Deaf West's 990/audit is going to be a mess. My guess is that is one of the reasons they chose to use Kickstarter and not a platform that displays donor names/amounts.

Jun 9 2016, 04:00:50 PM

Lexivas- are you saying Ken Davenport had nothing to do with this Kickstarter for the Tony performance? 

Jun 9 2016, 02:58:22 PM

Don't miss Ken's $149 webinar on Regional Theater Enhancements! Something tells me it won't include how to crowd-fund and ruin reputations.

https://www.theproducersperspective.com/my_weblog/2016/06/the-ins-and-outs-of-regional-theater-enhancement-deals-explained.html

Jun 8 2016, 05:10:58 PM

Here's the difference though- those producers get money back. If the show *had* turned a profit, if the tour/regional/community/school productions make money, producers get money. These backers? A televised everyone would have gotten and some Kickstarter rewards.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You