News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MikeMTlover

Member Name: MikeMTlover
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CATS in Savannah Georgia
 Nov 12 2007, 12:41:21 AM
Hello everyone! I am wondering if anyone knows how I can find out if the tour of CATS that is coming to Savannah Georgia is the real national tour with Angie Smith as Grizabella.

I cannot seem to find any information on it so I am a little suspicious of the situation. The show is on November 19th.

If anyone has any information I would really appreciate it if you would share!!

re: How is the CATS Tour holding up?
 Nov 12 2007, 12:27:40 AM
I saw it in Greenville over the summer. The Grizabella is amazing. The girl who plays the role is named Angie Smith and I would not be surprised to see her in wicked eventually. I got to list in on a question session after the show and learned she has been called back for the role multiple times but has not yet gotten the role (Elpheba).

I would say I was disappointed mistoffelees. He had some great spins in him but outside of that he was really short and not that great of a dancer. <

Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 Nov 12 2007, 12:15:34 AM
Some people here have some really warped ideas of the top musical theater schools. there are many musical theater schools out there but there a few that are for sure at the top.

University of Michigan is currently the top school
CCM
Boston Conservatory
NYU
Baldwin Wallace (Iim surprised no one has talked about this school. It is one of 6 college that were aloud to preform phantom this year)
Elon (again one of the school given the rights to phantom)
Carnegie Melo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You