News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nothatgirl

nothatgirl Profile Photo
Member Name: nothatgirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Funny Translated Broadway Lyrics
 Mar 7 2008, 02:55:06 PM
If you were gay- Ave. Q
English- Jive.

Aah, an afternoon alone wid Mah' favo'ite scribblin', "Broadway Beatals uh de 1940s." No roommate t'boda' me. How could it dig any betta' dan dis?
NICKY Oh,hi Rod! Right on!
ROD 'Sup, dude Nicky. Slap mah fro!
NICKY Hey Jollyman Rod, ya'll never Guess whut happened to Me on de subway dis mo'nin'. Dis dude wuz smilin' at me and rappin' t'me
ROD Dat's real interestin'.
NICKY He wuz bein' real homeyly, And ah' dink he w

re: Funny Translated Broadway Lyrics
 Mar 7 2008, 02:43:15 PM
He is Not Dead Yet from Spamalot- English-Korean-English.

(It talks) the bird which will cry: Pull out your lion! Pull out your lion! (It talks) the window: Is here 1 thing. (It talks) the dad: Me it does not die,! (It talks) the bird which will cry: Here, he talks that he does not die! (It talks) the window: Is like that he. (It talks) the dad: Me it is happy and it feels. It is happy and it goes out but and in order throwing the song which will carry it is the possibility of

re: Spelling Bee in NC Matinee (1/6/08) SPOILERS (and very long)
 Jan 9 2008, 02:24:43 PM
I am also at a loss at why the bee is leaving b-way, it is one of those shows that stick with you. I saw the touring preformance in Jacksonville, FL and I thought the whole cast was brillant. I do agree with you that Kevin Kirkwoods preformance was sub-par to the rest of the cast but as for Andrew Keenan-Bolger I couldnt disagree with you more! He absolutly stole the show in my opinion. I was mesmerized by him everytime he was front and center. Vanassa Rey was stellar as Olive- better than the o
re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?
 Dec 11 2007, 12:14:52 PM
Off broadway show of The Lion King in Jacksonville, Florida. There were several children in the seats right around ours, but this was to be expected. There was a little boy about 6 years old seated behind me. After the lights dimmed and the show started he began asking his mommy questions. At first she tried to quiet him, and then began answering his questions at normal voice level. When she did whisper, he couldn't hear her and proceeded to ask "WHAT??" after every explanation. Several times du
re: Rent vs. Spring Awakening
 Nov 19 2007, 11:21:33 AM
I liked Rent- it's great, however the music from SA is amazing. I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my to see list for the fall. I think every show is flawed in some way once you start breaking it down, both SA and Rent have their issues but both are great shows IMO.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You