News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ElevatorKisses

ElevatorKisses Profile Photo
Member Name: ElevatorKisses
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked Tickets
 Mar 17 2008, 08:20:24 PM
My family is taking a trip to New York from April 23rd to the 27th. I have been waiting all year for this trip and then some. We are staying at the Sheraton in Times Square and have tickets to the Little Mermaid. Sorry I was just excited, now to my point...is it possible to buy tickets for Wicked the day of the show? I saw it a year ago or so with my dad but my mom had knee surgery and missed it. She is the BIGGEST wizard of oz fanatic I know and it would be such a treat for her. My dad doesnt w
Is the Little Mermaid a splash, or a fish out of watery flop?
 Jan 20 2008, 04:16:11 PM
My family has purchased tickets for April and I am extremely excited since I have been a major fan of the little mermaid since it first came out. I have been reading your reviews and actual critics reviews and I am just wondering overall is it worth what we would be spending to see it?
re: The Color Purple
 Nov 23 2007, 03:24:46 PM
We want like songs from the radio that remind you of the Color Purple.
The Color Purple
 Nov 23 2007, 03:20:16 PM
I have a school assignment involing the Color Purple. We want to create a cd that would remind you of the color purple, characters, theme, plot, art anything. We plan to lip sync and make a music video. Any ideas would be appreciated

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You