News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jondouglas

jondouglas Profile Photo
Member Name: jondouglas
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: OMG! Just found this on Ebay!- RARE CABARET REVIVAL MEMORABILIA  Sep 30 2009, 03:45:19 PM
What a great item. Would love to have it.
5 reasons this thread is hilarious  Apr 21 2009, 12:08:20 PM
Agree with NealB1 on this one.

You're just asking for trouble to start a thread like this. Or is this what you wanted - the attention? Ah..now it's making sense..

re: Birthday Greetings to Loretta Swit  Nov 4 2008, 05:22:16 PM
Huh? Yeah, whenever I think of a Broadway talent, she's the first person that I think of.......yeah, right...........right up there with Angela L, Patti L and others...........huh??
EW on 9 to 5 Opening Night!  Sep 22 2008, 05:32:14 PM
byron, you're one to talk about "name dropping." Thats all you ever do,,,,,,,,,,you're such a nelly queen. There is clearly something wrong with u.
re: Doubt Movie Trailer  Sep 13 2008, 12:56:15 PM
You go back and read all of WANNABEAFOSTER'S postings and they are bitchy, queeny, ignorant and he's very uneducated. Interesting how he WANTS 2 BE someone else? That says alot right there.
re: Doubt Movie Trailer  Sep 13 2008, 12:13:11 PM
Best12...EXACTLY. Gosh, there are so many frickin' idiot "know it alls" on this board. They think they
know everything...yet, that's what makes it so funny, is because they don't know anything......nadda, zip, zilch!

re: Doubt Movie Trailer  Sep 13 2008, 12:09:35 PM
Wannabeafoster - did you audition for the film and were rejected? Is that where your misguided anger is coming from? Did you want to dress up as a nun?

Ilovewithjerry - your posts are always really cool. But, Man...when you saw it looks long and
stagey, gotta realize how ridiculous that sounds, don't you? How do you know..you haven't seen the completed film, have you?

re: Back from Les Miserables at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 13 2008, 02:41:15 PM
If there's anyone who's bitter, that would be you Byron. Go back and reread all of your postings on this board. You've always got some smart ass, queeny comment to make. You think you're such a know it all...but, you don't know anything.
You are a bitter old queen who's getting
bigger and wider by the day.

re: Back from Les Miserables at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 12 2008, 05:47:20 PM
he's at the top of everyone's SICK list....followed by a few other people on this board.
re: Back from Les Miserables at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 12 2008, 05:18:05 PM
byron, we're all
glad that you don't post here anymore. Nobody cares whatever
it is that you do. Your
postings are always mindless, queeny, wrong and you're extremely uneducated.

re: Back from Les Miserables at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 9 2008, 12:53:52 PM
Dame, I'm glad you had a good time at the bowl. But, seriously....it's always about him...very selfcentered, which stems from massive insecurities. He says he's a theatrediva, but he's not a performer. Stage Door Johnnie at best he is.
re: Back from Les Miserables at the Hollywood Bowl  Aug 9 2008, 12:16:56 PM
The show was fantastic. Theatrediva, why would we want to me you? Are you in the show? No, you're a dresser. What are we supposed to say to you, "Gee the way you put his coat on was so moving." Get real...

It's always about you, isn't it??

Where's Davis Gaines?  Jun 5 2008, 05:56:42 PM
You don't hear much lately about Davis Gaines and what he's doing. Is he still performing? His website hasn't really been updated in many, many months.
re: I just got an audition for MAMMA MIA!  May 28 2008, 09:11:48 PM
Jay, that's so awesome that you know people in the show. Do you know them from when you stage door, or are you friends with them.....dinner, family events, etc.

re: I just got an audition for MAMMA MIA!  May 28 2008, 03:01:36 PM
well, basically it sounds like you did an awesome job.
re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on CRY-BABY (with stage door photos)  May 19 2008, 05:53:49 PM
Jay, I always look so forward to reading your reviews of the lastest Broadway shows. You're so detailed...so thank you for that.

So, Jay, are you going to the theatre to see cute boys or to see a show? If it's the former, rent a p*rn dvd.......ha, ha.... Let's focus.......ha, ha....

I saw CB in April and loved it.....loved it! Yes, I know that I'm going to raise a few eyebrows by saying that. But, you gotta look at the whole, big picture. It's John Waters. It's

re: 'I am What I am' Sung by a Woman  Apr 28 2008, 12:04:24 AM
Totally agree with nealb1. Doesn't matter who sings it - a man or a woman. The point of the song is telling everyone THIS IS ME....not if they are gay or str8.
re: How long will A Catered Affair Be Able to Last?  Apr 18 2008, 02:23:38 PM
Agreed. What's the point of posting a mean spirited, negative thread?
re: Why did the wedding singer close?  Apr 10 2008, 05:31:30 PM
fiyero13.....you said it.........it SEEMED like a good show. So, did you not see it? It was trash.....really, really bad.
Max von Essen - what's next for him?  Mar 27 2008, 05:42:16 PM
Loved Max von Essen in LES MIZ & MAME last year at The Kennedy Center. Any new shows for him coming up?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You