News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for UCan'tScareMeITeachD

Member Name: UCan'tScareMeITeachD
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde Tour in Greenville SC - 3/24/09  Mar 26 2009, 03:54:23 PM
I saw the show in Houston and was lucky enough to see LBB, but I agree Warner was not the hottie he was supposed to be. Not in shape and could have played Dewy with out much work. I was not at all impressed with him.
Question about Vacationing Performers  May 3 2008, 04:51:26 PM
Ok I know most of you won't be fond of this question, and I appologize in advance, but here goes.

I am bringing a group of 11, 12 and 13 year olds to NYC June 9-12. How can I find out if the performers in our shows will be there? Is there someplace that says when peformers are on vacation? I have checked broadway understudies, but they don't have information that far in advance. We are seeing Wicked, Grease, and Hairspray. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

re: Miss Saigon vs. Side Show (March Madness, Semifinals, game 1)  Apr 3 2008, 09:55:09 AM
Miss Saigon
re: Once on This Island vs. Side Show (March Madness, Round 1, game 8)  Mar 5 2008, 10:23:23 AM
Once On This Island.
re: Have you ever fallen asleep in a Broadway show?  Feb 26 2008, 04:45:00 PM
I have never fallen asleep, but I bring eleven and twelve year olds to NYC during the summer and after a long day of sight seeing, they have a pretty rough time. The most memorable was a young man who snored during Act II of Phantom and was so sound asleep, that the gun shots didn't even wake him. He was just worn out.
re: Am I the only one who doesn't think Title of Show will work on Broadway  Jan 30 2008, 10:53:31 AM
Thanks all, that would help if I didn't have a stupid filter on my work (school/teacher) computer that doesn't let me look at anything. I'm lucky to get the bww website. Thanks again
re: Am I the only one who doesn't think Title of Show will work on Broadway  Jan 30 2008, 10:44:11 AM
Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but would someone please send me a personal e-mail and tell me what the "Title of Show" is. Obviously it can't be printed, but not living in NYC I have no clue! Thank you in advance.
re: If you could see any show on Broadway right now...  Jan 30 2008, 09:42:58 AM
I know it doesn't start previews for another week or so, but I am praying for a weekend trip to NYC so I can see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
re: Your first musical  Jan 23 2008, 04:30:07 PM
I came to Broadway late...I saw my first show Les Miserables in Chicago in 1992 I was in college. My first actual show on Broadway was when I took my first group of students in 1998 and the first show we saw was The Sound of Music! We were going to see The Diary of Anne Frank, but it closed the week before we arrived in the city!
re: What Are You Listening To Now?  Jan 17 2008, 10:35:20 AM
In my classroom..."Singin' in the Rain" my former students are all in it at our feeder High School.

In my car...Legally Blonde

re: Shows for a 7 yr. old  Jan 14 2008, 04:59:34 PM
Saw Grease this summer and stood at the stage door with 2 7 yr old twins. They loved it. And if I remember correctly it runs just under 2 hours. I am taking my group of 11 yr olds this summer.
re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..  Jan 11 2008, 05:03:49 PM
Not living in NYC I think all the Billboards look cool! Just so happens I'm also a Grease fan, so I like it even more. I realize the show is fluff, but it is so much fun to introduce that fluff to Jr. High students! Can't wait to bring them to town this summer!

re: Broadway Crush?  Jan 11 2008, 01:32:07 PM
Christian Borle....which is weird, because he is so totally not like my normal, tall and built kind of crushes!
re: Character Game  Jan 8 2008, 03:41:02 PM
Legally Blonde

Donna
Sam
Bill

re: If you could play one character...  Jan 8 2008, 10:54:02 AM
Only in my dreams...

Eponine - Les Miserables

In reality I'd probably be cast as Madame Thenardier, but that could be fun.

Would love the chance to play Elle in Legally Blonde as well

re: Character Game  Jan 7 2008, 01:28:04 PM
Wicked.....

Sandy
Rizzo
Doody

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You