News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for im_not_a_guppy

im_not_a_guppy Profile Photo
Member Name: im_not_a_guppy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

who have you gotten stuff back from?  May 12 2008, 09:28:19 PM
They all sent back a signed Playbill. I wrote to them at the theater. So I have all the original Flounders signatures on seperate Playbills. (I got JJ's from the cast signed one I got from the Stage Manager)
who have you gotten stuff back from?  May 12 2008, 06:17:20 PM
Ive written to all 4 original Flounders, and got something back from everyone except JJ Singleton.
who have you gotten stuff back from?  May 9 2008, 01:29:16 AM
Has anyone gotten anything back from the New York City Center where No NO Nanette is playing? O am anxious for Damn Yankees to start so I can write Jane Krakowski. Thanks!
re: Krakowski & Hayes to star in DAMN YANKEES?  Apr 18 2008, 12:39:40 AM
Does anyone have the address for this theater? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
who have you gotten stuff back from?  Apr 8 2008, 11:46:47 PM
Has anyone gotten anything back from Norm Lewis and Eddie Korbich? Thanks!
TLM Fanmail postcards...  Mar 27 2008, 12:39:34 AM
Which cast members from The Little Mermaid have those postcards with a picture of them in the show, that they send out to fans? So far I know Sierra Boggess, Sean Palmer, and Tituss Burgess have them. Anyone know if any others have them? Thanks for the help.
re: Backstage at The Little Mermaid with Sherie Rene Scott  Mar 27 2008, 12:23:34 AM
she really is hilarious. has anyone recieved a postcard back from Sherie after writing fanmail to her? Thanks
re: Backstage at The Little Mermaid with Sherie Rene Scott  Mar 26 2008, 11:45:55 PM
are sean palmer and sierra boggess the only ones with the pictures of them that they can sign and send to fans? They are all over the door of Sherie's dressing room. Does anyone else in the cast have those?
re: BWW TV: New Musical 'Mask' Premieres at Pasadena Playhouse  Mar 22 2008, 10:56:21 PM
I saw it last week, It was absolutly stunning. The music is brilliant, and the acting is superb!
re: Favorite TLM Underwater quips....  Mar 11 2008, 11:14:08 AM
oo I also like the line-
"soon we'll be back on top, sipping bubbly! Eating caviar before it hatches!" From "I Want the Good Times Back".

Favorite TLM Underwater quips....  Mar 11 2008, 12:30:38 AM
what are your favorite TLM underwater lyrics/lines? Mine are

"...So let the clock run out, their time is almost up, and once they're trapped i'll have them wrapped around my suction cup.." from the "I want the Good times Back reprise"
"...one more chance to get her man, and then-the squid will hit the fan..." from "sweet child reprise"
"...She doesnt even speak, she treats me like sashimi left over from last week" from "She's in Love"

what are yours?

re: The Little Mermaid OBCR - $7.99 on Itunes  Feb 26 2008, 06:25:50 PM
for those that have bought a hard copy of the album, could someone scan the picture of CodY Hanford and JJ Singleton thats in the booklet? Thanks
re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?  Jan 30 2008, 09:31:51 PM
for those who have the cast album already, does it say which mersister is which for their song?
re: Little Mermaid Companion Book  Jan 26 2008, 06:38:37 PM
yeah I know thats what I thought but the person wrote -the story of a tale, it could be a typo.
re: Little Mermaid Companion Book  Jan 25 2008, 04:45:24 PM
yes I believe so, I wrote to the publishers a few months ago telling them how much Ive loved everyone of their companion books and they wrote back saying that there will be one for The Little Mermaid. They said it was tentatively titled- "The Little Mermaid:Story of a Tale"
re: Has Mermaid's Recording been Released at the Theatre yet?  Jan 25 2008, 02:07:39 PM
aww major bummer but oh well, can someone scan some of the pics from the booklet??? Please? Thanks
re: Has Mermaid's Recording been Released at the Theatre yet?  Jan 25 2008, 11:18:15 AM
to those who already have the recording, who does it say is singing the role of Flounder? Also what kind of pictures does it have in it? Thanks
re: TLM Souviner Program  Jan 20 2008, 10:43:29 PM
Little Merboy, how many pages are in the program? Did you post every one?
re: TLM Souviner Program  Jan 20 2008, 03:24:18 AM
Wow thanks for posting! Are there anymore flounder pics in it?
who have you gotten stuff back from?  Jan 18 2008, 05:57:15 PM
I got a signed playbill back from Cody Hanford today! Im excited!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You