News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ninscherl

Ninscherl Profile Photo
Member Name: Ninscherl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Actors Myspace
 Aug 20 2008, 04:19:13 PM
I discovered Phylicia Rashad's page, but after she added me I was sure her page is just a stupid fake!!
re: Photos : Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
 Mar 2 2008, 02:26:16 PM
yes they do! T-shirts (grey and black), posters, caps and magnets.
re: Whoop! I'm coming to the big apple - what to do?
 Feb 4 2008, 03:03:48 PM
Thanx!!
This poster served me very well for my trip to NYC in two weeks!

re: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof rehearsals........
 Jan 27 2008, 05:47:34 AM
Aren't the previews begin real soon now? I have got a notion that the press conference (and the first time rehearsal) is just a short while ago - don't you think?
It's a very short time for rehearsals. Here in Germany we have two months or more. But we don't have previews. But I didn't fully understood the sense of previews. However!
Í'm looking forward to CAT - I'v got tickets for the 22nd of february (row c). Yippee!!!

re: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof - any news?
 Dec 11 2007, 09:31:58 AM
Thank you very much for putting all these messages on the top!
I naturally read all of them before I posted my question.
Maybe it's a language problem (I'm not a native speaker) that I didn't asked my question correctly.
I think that there is no official announcement yet. And I recently read in an article from december 2nd "Rashad has also taken a page from Allen's book, directing "Gem of the Ocean" at the Seattle Rep. (The creative genes have passed to her daughter, who is 20 and studying acting in college, and her son, 34, a graphic designer.) And the sisters may work together soon: Rashad acknowledges that there has been "some discussion" of her playing Big Mama in Allen's upcoming all-black production of "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/arts/2007/12/02/2007-12-02_actress_phylicia_rashad_is_a_royal_theat.html"

MAY WORK TOGETHER

That doesn't sound settled to me.
I just want to make sure, that the schedule won't be delayed or something, because I want to book my flight to the United States as soon as possible and I don't want to miss that play.

And sorry for my bad English!

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof - any news?
 Dec 11 2007, 05:56:26 AM
Dear all,

has anyone of you some news about the "Cat on..." production on Braodway next spring? The cast isn't announced yet (or am I wrong?)! There are still no tickets available and there are no further informations about the schedule. Isn't it a little late, if they want to start the previews in early february? I'm afraid that they will cancel or delay it!
Does anyone know something about it?

re: question for insiders: schedules
 Dec 6 2007, 03:46:27 PM
Thanks a lot! Now I just have to wait until the cast will be announced, because my trip to New York depends on the fact if Phylicia Rashad does or does not appear on that show.
question for insiders: schedules
 Dec 6 2007, 03:12:04 PM
May I aks you insiders a question?!
I come from Germany and I've never been to NCY before and according to that I've no experience with Broadway-schedules. Here is my question: If the previews of 'cat on a hot tin roof' start february 12 and the official opening is on march 6, can I be sure that they will also play during february 21 to 25.? The reason why I ask is that I need to book a flight to the United States as soon as possible to get the early bird prices, if I want to see the play in

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You