News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pennypingleton1994

pennypingleton1994 Profile Photo
Member Name: pennypingleton1994
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Blood Bloody Andrew Jackson Quotes
 Oct 7 2010, 08:43:09 PM
Basically everything out of Jeff Hiller's mouth is quotable.

"Oh my god my face is literally melting off into my hands right now!"

And the fact that they started making shirts that say "Huzzah! Your shoes have been cobbled!" just makes my life.

Latest preview changes in BBAJ?
 Oct 7 2010, 08:30:53 PM
I saw the show last Sunday (9/26) as well as the following Monday (10/4). There were very few changes, but from what I remember:

-Kate doesn't get shot during the curtain call
-During the rally scene (VOTE FOR EMOCRACY) Kate has a new joke about teabagging when she flirts with Jackson
-"Ten Little Indians" has a few lyric changes

And I asked Ben about why he didn't go into the audience during the Monday show, and it was because he had hurt his ankle during an earlier pe

Let's Cast A Rocky Horror Revival!
 Sep 19 2010, 04:35:22 AM
I'd love to see Alan Cumming as Frank. And Christian Campbell as Brad. Oh, and I totally agree with whoever posted that Theo Stockman should be Riff. He would kick ass.
Havana, Bonnie & Clyde, or The Count of Monte Cristo
 Jan 26 2010, 08:49:11 PM
I really hope that Bonnie and Clyde has another carnation. I loved the show, and I hope it does well. It's brilliant.
BROADWAY!
 Jan 11 2010, 07:23:23 PM
Next time I'm in NYC (in April or September or both), I hope to see:

-Hair (again)
-A Little Night Music
-Addams Family
-American Idiot
-Avenue Q

I also hope to lotto for either Rock of Ages, Next to Normal, or West Side Story.

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jan 11 2010, 02:54:30 PM
In the past week, I've recieved:

-White Christmas and Gypsy signed playbills from Tony Yazbeck
-White Christmas and A Chorus Line signed playbills from Mara Davi and Tony Yazbeck
-Next to Normal off-Broadway signed by the cast from Jesica Phillips
-Next to Normal playbill signed by Jessica Phillips
-Xanadu signed flyer and note from Anika Larsen
-Xanadu and Cry Baby signed flyers from Elizabeth Stanley

re: Wednesday Matinees
 Jan 7 2010, 01:06:18 PM
My second time seeing Hair was a Wednesday matinee, and there were no understudies, aside from one tribe member.
HAIR cast change
 Jan 4 2010, 02:08:20 PM
Did anyone find out any information about who's going to London? Because last time I checked, I heard no one was going for sure yet.
re: re: re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jan 2 2010, 03:07:10 PM
^ When did you hear back from Gavin? I still haven't gotten a response.... :P

In the past week, I recieved:
-signed The Understudy playbill
-signed flyer and note from John Moauro (Hair)
-signed understudy slip, note, and draft card (used in the show) from Jay A. Johnson (Hair)

Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Jan 1 2010, 12:10:38 AM
Haha, I have a few....

1. I dropped all of my playbills and stuff at the Hair stagedoor right as I was talking to Bryce Ryness, and he ever so sweetly picked everything up for me. Still a little awkward.

2. At Billy Elliot after Hadyn's final performance, I had a bit of a convo with Thommie Ritter, along with another friend. He finally asked me if I liked the show, and I started gushing about the show really weirdly. I think I said something like, "out of 10, it was 300

re: does anybody miss cry baby
 Dec 30 2009, 02:47:28 AM
I do. Very much, actually. I saw the show in La Jolla and loved it, and was very saddened when it closed quickly. And I'm not ashamed to say it.
re: Xanadu Tour
 Dec 28 2009, 03:43:54 AM
I was there for both performances on 12/26, and I was onstage for the matinee. I thought Tiffany was amazing, and this is coming from a huge Elizabeth Stanley fan.

DramaDude- I completely agree. I thought OCPAC was much to large for a show like this, but it seemed like it was still recieved quite well. And I loved the incident with the skate last night. XD

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Dec 27 2009, 06:33:37 PM
Yesterday, I recieved a note and a playbill signed by all of the Billy Elliot ballet girls from Tessa Netting
re: HAIR seats
 Dec 25 2009, 12:04:12 PM
They may be slightly obstructed, but those are great seats, very close to the stage. Second row, actually (left and right orch doesn't have a row A, I think).
 Dec 24 2009, 04:00:37 PM
Today I recieved signed playbills from the casts of Shrek and In the Next Room, as well as two playbills (Addams Family and Rock of Ages) signed by Wesley Taylor.
 Dec 23 2009, 02:41:18 PM
Just recieved a signed Toxic Avenger playbill, and signed Bye Bye Birdie playbills, understudy slips, and notes from Danny Quadrino and Robi Hager.
 Dec 22 2009, 04:59:17 PM
^Haha I'm a very impatient person. I can't help it. :P

re: Sitting next to a celebrity at a theater
 Dec 22 2009, 01:29:52 AM
Oh! When I saw Spring Awakening on tour (for my fifth time...lol), I was in the same audience as Darren Criss of A Very Potter Musical. I got to meet him after the show, he was very sweet and appreciative of his fans. Now THAT, for lack of a better term, was totally awesome.
 Dec 22 2009, 01:26:33 AM
Okay, nothing new to contribute as far as recieving mail, but I did have a very nice Facebook conversation with Jessica Lee Goldyn. Such a sweet person. She even said that she would sign the ACL playbill I sent to Mara Davi and Tony Yazbeck as well.

Sorry for the double post. :P

Playbills and flyers for sale
 Dec 21 2009, 04:36:59 PM
Just trying to get rid of some stuff. $3 for oversized playbills, $2 for regular (plus shipping). As for flyers, I'm offering 10 for $3 (except for oversized, which are Xanadu and Bonnie & Clyde, which are $.50 each). I will be getting a few playbills from Xanadu at OCPAC, which I'm seeing on Saturday, and from Whisper House at the Old Globe, which I'll be seeing several times next month, so those will be available. Please PM me for details.

Playbills:
Spring Awakening (OCPAC, ov

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You