News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Vixiedust2

Vixiedust2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Vixiedust2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  Jun 30 2008, 11:18:40 PM
well Curtis was on tonight and was great! it was nice to see his Sonny again! him and Cheyenne both play the role so differently and yet both character choices fit the role perfectly...
re: Your favorite Glinda?  Jun 2 2008, 10:50:02 AM
Kendra then probably JLT or Megan Hilty
re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  May 24 2008, 10:35:34 AM
I thought the articles said July 1st was when Curtis started as Sonny?

I think i'll be there Wednesday, I was randomly planning on going then anyway how fun!

re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  May 13 2008, 12:58:56 PM
I'm SO glad Kerry's work got recognized and she was nominated she deserves it! and it's great that the show(and now they will be performing at the Tonys, and hopefully that will help ticket sales!) and Douglas Carter Beane was nominated as well! All very deserving! I can't help but be disappointed that Cheyenne, Mary and Jackie were left out though...
Things God Might Say  May 13 2008, 10:58:23 AM
I was hoping Cheyenne and Mary would be nominated
re: favorite roger on rent  May 8 2008, 02:38:35 PM
Jeremy Kushnier
re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  May 7 2008, 08:02:38 PM
what a great idea to bring Curtis in! can't wait to see his Sonny again I was sad I only saw it once!
re: Original Cast Of 'I Love You Because' Reuintes 5/19 for Cherry Lane Con  Apr 30 2008, 05:42:32 PM
aww how fun! i miss this show!
re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  Apr 29 2008, 08:36:28 PM
aw how wonderful for Marty winning Mr. Broadway! and those pictures are great!
'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Apr 5 2008, 12:31:08 PM
i was a bit disappointed about the lack of fan section, but after not hearing about it for a while I thought maybe it was out...

I think what I'm upset about is the lack of current pictures that could have possibly been in it as someone mentioned alot, but what about Kerry's newer dress? even pictures with Curtis' newer dress, I feel like there are so many pictures of the Muses from before the show even opened, and no Patti, barely any Marty...I even feel like Cheyenne isn't in it as mu

re: Legally Blonde understudies  Apr 1 2008, 07:34:44 PM
I'm really excited to see her as Brooke! i think she'll be great!
'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Mar 24 2008, 05:04:33 PM
oo i like the new playbill! i actually really love the whole new ad campaign!

how exciting the program is coming out so soon! yay!

re: Rent Matinee Review 3-22-08  Mar 23 2008, 12:41:10 PM
well Harley's gone now, and Declan is leaving in May I heard...
'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Mar 21 2008, 12:14:15 PM
it'll be weird/sad not having Curtis in the show anymore
but how WONDERFUL for him!!! gonna have to go see that show now!

'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Mar 2 2008, 11:46:06 PM
i love the Spring Awakening line, I almost fell out of my seat when Mary did the "tony" winning choreography when she said it...
re: The Haven Burton LOVE board  Mar 2 2008, 11:41:59 PM
I just got back from the night show, and Haven was amazing! she has such an AWESOME voice, her line deliveries were great, and she just has such a natural comedy to her...she was fantastic!
'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Feb 24 2008, 11:10:23 AM
aww that's so nice of the cast and crew! how thoughtful!
re: Cheyenne Jackson Blog Update  Feb 20 2008, 12:04:24 AM
i literally laughed out loud when he talked about Tyra and smiling with your eyes!
'Do the 'Du!' with The 'Du Crew  Feb 19 2008, 10:59:19 PM
i was at the show too, the guys in the shiny shirts made everything even greater, i think the adlib was amazing! and Mary checking her reflection and tugging the guys beard was awesome!

it was a great show! and Patti as Kira really is quite a treat! She has such a strong, clear beautiful voice! and some excellent line deliveries!

re: Legally Blonde understudies  Jan 30 2008, 07:13:22 PM
i doubt anyone knows, but does anyone know who will be Serena tomorrow? i'm sad to hear it probably won't be Tracy, I was looking forward to seeing her cause she was out last time I went...but I'd love to catch Becky in the role!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You