News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for italianpride888

Member Name: italianpride888
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

RENT 'revival' Auditions
 Mar 18 2011, 05:52:25 PM
I think it's insane that people were waiting in line since last night. And why are people wearing coats? Last time I checked it was a sunny 75 degrees today! It was warm last night too.
Recent Star Sightings
 Nov 11 2010, 11:09:04 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw Chris Sieber today close to 40th and Broadway today. I think he and his friends dipped into the deli right next door to the Nederlander office.
Opinion Poll: New show
 Sep 9 2010, 12:37:11 AM
bump.
Opinion Poll: New show
 Sep 8 2010, 01:00:14 PM
Who here would be interested in paying about $65.00-$100.00 a ticket to see Dane Cook perform on Broadway? I need as much input as possible. Thanks.
Goodbye Come Fly Away
 Sep 6 2010, 10:17:45 PM
I get to watch the load out tomorrow! I've never seen one done on broadway. It is unfortunate the show had to close though.
How many shows have you seen in NYC so far this year??
 Sep 6 2010, 10:14:13 PM
August- In the Heights, American Idiot, Promises Promises
September- Mamma Mia (this week)

Nederlander renovation
 Aug 25 2010, 08:37:14 AM
HAHA! Good for them. We have so much "9-5" stuff floating around the office (cups, mugs etc) it's ridiculous.
Nederlander renovation
 Aug 24 2010, 07:15:47 PM
I know for a fact it's not a part of the theater. Anything that was "RENT" is now sitting in a land fill somewhere on Staten Island. The theater has to be restored to how it was when it was found when a production ends. For example, Nathan Lane had a steam room put in his dressing room. It has to be removed after Addams Family is done, unless the next production wants to keep it. Than in which case they are responsible for the removal.
Nederlander renovation
 Aug 24 2010, 08:23:28 AM
As I understood, most recently that was taken out and it was attempted to be to saved. The guy I work with has a few random decals and pieces of wall and what not.

It's a little nutty for people to try and save a chopped up metal sculpture though.

Nederlander renovation
 Aug 23 2010, 09:34:46 PM
I got a chance to see all the photos from the renovation at work today. I must say, it was pretty crazy. Apparently the investors of the show are in the charge of the restoration of the theater back to it's original condition. I always thought it was the theater owner who paid for that.

When RENT closed, the rentheads had to be shooed away from the dumpsters because they were taking everything, from a drum stick all the way to pieces of the chopped up metal sculpture. And the back autog

Nederlander internship
 Aug 12 2010, 01:01:30 AM
Who has ever interned for the Nederlander Theater Company? What can you tell me about it? Was it really a great experience? What did you learn?
Most over-sung songs by chorus or as solos
 Apr 5 2010, 11:48:36 PM
I'll agree with that. But it is a staple song at ALL college bars and dives.
Most over-sung songs by chorus or as solos
 Apr 5 2010, 11:37:26 PM
There is probably another thread out there.. God knows I tried to find it, but it's probably buried under other threads. That being said..

"Seasons Of Love"- If I hear this sung one more time by a chorus or an individual, I will simply go insane. Seasons of Love, burned out.

Anyone know any good headshot photographers?
 Jan 29 2010, 04:07:51 PM
www.garykaplanphotography.com

He has a studio in Tampa and in Greenwich Village

SPIDER-MAN Producers Release Statement on Refunds & Schedule Change
 Jan 12 2010, 12:12:16 PM
It's about time!
Set Pieces/Costumes/ect. from closed shows
 Jan 5 2010, 01:25:25 AM
I don't get why some major props are just thrown away. I was in New York once and I saw them loading out a show. What stood out to me was the fact that they were throwing away a perfectly fine chair/ottoman and several gold picture frames. I guess it's a non issue, and brand new props can be bought without second thought.
re: Theater etiquette gone forever?
 Jan 2 2010, 03:48:32 PM
I've made it a point to put my phone on silence during shows. (not vibrate). I use to put it on vibrate, but it's too distracting for me now.
 Jan 2 2010, 03:14:05 PM
Does it not cross people's minds how rude it is to answer the phone during a show? It blows my mind how rude people are.
 Jan 1 2010, 09:58:23 AM

Dec 31 2009, 12:48:34 PM
Even my own sister took a picture during the Rockettes because "everyone else was doing it". Of course I reprimanded her, and told her not to be a heel. ha!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You