News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Glitzinda

Glitzinda Profile Photo
Member Name: Glitzinda
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Lestat Cast Recording
 Feb 10 2008, 07:21:48 PM
I basically just want a high quality copy of Alison singing "I Want More". That was a great song.
re: Stephen Trask To Adapt CLUELESS For The Stage?
 Jan 15 2008, 08:00:24 PM
How much do you want to bet that one of the songs will be titled "Whatever"?
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jan 13 2008, 07:12:31 PM
I didn't send them a program since I haven't seen the show yet ( I live in Chicago). I just sent a letter telling the stage manager how much I enjoyed the soundtrack and how I hope I will get to see the show one day. Then I politely asked for a signed Playbill. Exactly 8 days later I got one in the mail!:)
 Jan 12 2008, 10:53:58 PM
A SASE is a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. In other words, its an envelope that is addressed to yourself and has the correct amount of postage on it. You put the SASE in the envelope you're sending. This makes replying to your request easier and more likely.

I just got a playbill signed by the whole cast of "Young Frankenstein" in the mail!!!! I am so happy right now and it only took a week and a day :) I literally squealed when I got it, but then my mom

re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?
 Jan 7 2008, 02:01:25 PM
The first time I saw Phantom on Broadway I had really bad balcony seats (like one row before the back wall). Anyway, all around me were children on a school field trip. It was very obvious that these children did not care about seeing the musical and literally spent the whole time talking and moving around with their friends. They would also make snide comments about the show once in a while about how much it sucked and how boring it was. What made it even worse was that the teachers and other c
 Jan 2 2008, 08:07:30 PM
Lm4dham052..for the signed PlayBill for YF, did you just write to the title of "stage manager" or did you use the stage manager's name?

I've only ever written to Haylie Duff (when she was in "Hairspray" )and I got back a signed head shot.

re: I got the YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Cast Recording!
 Jan 2 2008, 02:51:36 PM
I don't think Bart is that bad on the soundtrack. I actually enjoy the whole ensemble. I've been listening to YF nonstop. I downloaded it from Amazon, but I'm probably am going to buy the CD since I want the lyrics.
Can anyone else not stop laughing during "He Vas My Boyfriend"? Especially the part where she was talking about how Victor won the three legged race by himself.

Btw, where is everyone getting the Xanadu soundtrack from? I really want it, but its not out yet

re: Broadway Crush?
 Jan 1 2008, 11:17:26 PM
Right now its definitely Roger Bart! he is simply adorable. My heart flutters whenever I see or hear him.
re: legally blonde stage door
 Jan 1 2008, 11:08:23 PM
I went to the stage door after a Saturday matinee performance, however, I was a little late there since the people I was with weren't "stage door type of people" so I had to see the off first. By the time I got to the door, the crowd was already gone and I was bummed, but then Kate Shindle and Orfeh came out. It was really cool since I was like the only one there. They were so nice and talkative. I got pics and my playbill signed :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You