News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for newlife2001

Member Name: newlife2001
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 16 2008, 01:22:49 PM
I got the CD (198. Both versions are solos. Not duets.
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 16 2008, 01:20:01 PM
Right.
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 8 2008, 04:57:13 PM
Thanks for your response. I heard part of it from a clip on Amazon.com. Tateh sounded a little grumpy! I'll have to listen to the whole thing. I want this to be a showcase for my niece. If our parts are equal that's OK, because she will have her own solo piece as well. But I wouldn't want to do it if I had a really big part and she just had a little part. So I'll have to see. I didn't mention it in my post, but it would be nice if could I provide an opportunity for my niece to sing some harmony
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 8 2008, 04:41:59 PM
Thant you, Craig. I will research the song.
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 8 2008, 04:39:06 PM
KQuill, What show is that?
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 8 2008, 03:47:34 AM
Would it be called "Gliding?"
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 7 2008, 10:13:26 PM
Isn't the character Violet in her 20's? Or are you thinking of some other character (I'm not familiar with the show yet)? My niece is still only 5 years old (but she does an awesome "Dites-moi!")
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 7 2008, 07:24:22 PM
Mattbrain, THank you for posting your comment.
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 7 2008, 07:21:26 PM
I agree that "Hello Little Girl" is creepy. Keep your mind out of the gutter, please. The other suggestion seemed off-topic. Thanks anyway, though.
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 7 2008, 07:15:03 PM
Thank you, Oranges. Now I will try to license the Disney arrangement of the song. Hopefully it won't be too expensive.
re: Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 7 2008, 07:10:45 PM
Thanks for you post B'way Gal. I saw the song sung by Eddie Fischer on UTube. The lyrics make it clear that the subject is adult romantic love between a man and a woman. The oroiginal poster for the musical shows Fred Astair dancing with an adult woman. So it's not suited to my purposes. Thanks anyway, though.
Duets for female child and middle-aged man?  Jan 7 2008, 04:37:51 AM
I am the uncle of a girl who likes to sing musical theater songs. Isn't there a duet for Annie and Daddy Warbucks where they sing together?

What other duets have been written for the older man/younger child configuration?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You