News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreFan71

Member Name: TheatreFan71
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sweeney Todd computer game
 May 19 2011, 07:51:42 AM
I think she looks like Nicole Kidman with dark hair
re: Valley of the Dolls Musical
 Aug 14 2008, 02:32:33 PM
Maybe it should be more of a spoof (like Xanadu). It could be called "Hello Dolls!", have a number with singing and dancing pills. Perhaps a song for Neely called "Boobies, Boobies Boobies!" :)
re: worst movie musical
 Mar 10 2008, 02:51:08 PM
Have you guys forgot "Popeye"? Great cast, HORRIBLE songs. The chorus to one of Olive Oyl's songs are: He needs me (REPEATED 6 TIMES!!!) The most unmusical musical of all time in my opinion. But I think the casting was brilliant.
re: Sweeney Todd Movie question
 Jan 7 2008, 01:29:37 PM
Thanks everyone for the info. I thought I had missed something, but I don't remember Sweeney building a chute, only the chair. So I guess it would be a continuity error. The bodies should have been falling into the pie shop based on the chair's placement. Thanks, again!
Sweeney Todd Movie question
 Jan 7 2008, 08:17:30 AM
Hi all,

This is my first time posting and I wanted to say hello to everyone. I saw the Sweeney Todd movie this weekend, and I was wondering if they explained how the bodies fell through the trap door and NOT into Mrs. Lovett's shop, but went directly into the cellar. I did get up to use the men's room and may have missed it. BTW, I enjoyed the film very much (although a bit gruesome).

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You