News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Robin6868

Member Name: Robin6868
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

autographs
 Oct 4 2015, 08:37:54 AM

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled I found this website. (I happened upon it purely by accident!)   :)  So many helpful people!

autographs
 Oct 3 2015, 11:54:22 PM

I definitely would prefer signatures from one or two of the original cast members... I'm not sure what If/Then is... I take it it's a show? Hahaha! Sorry, but I'm more of a concert-goer than a theatre-goer. I know... bite my tongue! Slap!

autographs
 Oct 3 2015, 11:51:19 PM

This is the book I have!! I just need one or two signatures... I'm not a Broadway nut like the rest of the people here... of course I admire the actors and I've seen several productions, but I rarely get to NYC now. It costs too much money for me. I just want to give my son a special gift.

autographs
 Oct 3 2015, 07:42:09 PM

I was thinking I could send the book, but it's risky, like you say. Plus, it's an oversized tome... it would be expensive! But thanks again for all of your info! I appreciate it so much!!  :)

autographs
 Oct 3 2015, 05:45:56 PM

Wow, thank you for the fabulous, detailed answer!! My son graduates in May, so I have time to do this convention thing in January. Do you know what the convention is called? (The stage door thing sounds time-consuming, but I'm blown away that you know so much!)

autographs
 Oct 3 2015, 05:16:25 PM

Hi everyone. I want to give my son a special gift for his college graduation. He acted in "Rent" up at Ithaca College last year; I have a book about the show that I'm giving to him as a graduation gift. I would like to have it signed by people who have been in the Broadway show, but I don't know where to begin. I don't get to NYC that often, but I'd make a couple of trips to do this. If only I knew where to go!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You