News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for INTOTHEWOODSLIFE

Member Name: INTOTHEWOODSLIFE
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Nov 25 2014, 11:07:14 PM
^^^Before I say anything I will once again say no one was bad everyone did their job very well and each had something spectacular to bring to the production. The people I will name were just not as strong as others, but were still very good.

In order
Anna Kendrick (a very talented girl, but seemd very scared and insecure about playing Cinderella which she has actually said in some interviews, and it defiantly came across on screen)
Daniell Huttlstone (sadly only on this li

Nov 25 2014, 10:29:51 PM
ShakinBaconGirl *GASP HOW DARE YOU TALK BADLY ABOUT A SOMDHEIM SONG LOL!!! Anyways you make a good point, but I have to disagree and say that Johnny Depp was not the weakest preformer. Even though no one was bad, he was better than others.

Nov 25 2014, 09:37:59 PM
Also, I have been seeing that people do not like "Hello Little Girl" and "I Know Things Now." For people that have seen it recently, what was so bad about it? I thought it was great, and different. Is it that it is a lot different than people expected, or do people just not like it. Does it have to do with Lilla Crawford and Johny Depp cause they were great. I am confused why people would say this, because I though it was great and entertaining, and the people in the audience seemed to like it t
 Nov 25 2014, 09:13:00 PM
Hey Show Face! I recently saw a screening of the film a couple days ago, and I have to say it was one of the best musical adaptations I have ever seen. I am a HUGE Into the Woods fan, and was very skeptical about the movie, but it was everything I had hoped for plus more!!! To answer your questions.......

Did they use the Witch's Backstory at the beginning? What was it? How was it?

Yes they did. It was very interesting and was more for the people who don't really understand fa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You