News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wha

Member Name: wha
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Get Out Of My Way!!! (Patti LuPone)
 Mar 6 2009, 03:43:07 PM
Um, leave earlier? Walk, like the rest of us mere mortals? Wake up and realize that NYC and the world/universe don't revolve around you and your needs? And the whole point of the pedestrian mall was to ease foot traffic. Or she could easily come by car from 6th Avenue or 8th, depending on where the theatre is located since all the east-west streets are staying open.

F*cking self-centred, egotistical, selfish bitch. Seriously, the more I read about her, the more

re: Broadway.com ASK A STAR: PATTI LUPONE.......
 Dec 16 2008, 11:19:38 PM
Obviously, Patti is very talented and she worked very hard to get where she is but just the way that she worded it and the tone that she used made it sound a little patronizing like "Why would you even ask that question?" and a little like she thinks her **** don't stink.
re: PATTI LUPONE BROADWAY.COM INTERVIEW POSTED!
 Dec 16 2008, 07:08:59 PM
I love Patti as a performer but always thought of her as a diva (and not in a good way). I had a bad experience with her at the stagedoor of Gypsy which kinda turned me off from her.

Her answer of "Maggie, I don't audition anymore" was really...arrogant. Sure, she's Patti LuPone and maybe she doesn't need to audition anymore but she really could've answered that in a more humble way. Something along the lines of "I've been in the business for a while now and am very fortunate not

re: Broadway.com ASK A STAR: PATTI LUPONE.......
 Dec 16 2008, 07:08:48 PM
I love Patti as a performer but always thought of her as a diva (and not in a good way). I had a bad experience with her at the stagedoor of Gypsy which kinda turned me off from her.

Her answer of "Maggie, I don't audition anymore" was really...arrogant. Sure, she's Patti LuPone and maybe she doesn't need to audition anymore but she really could've answered that in a more humble way. Something along the lines of "I've been in the business for a while now and am very fortunate not

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You