News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Actor2

Member Name: Actor2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FOR SALE: 2 Tickets to GROUNDHOG DAY First Preview (3/16)
 Mar 14 2017, 02:08:25 AM

@Andy51: Thank you very much for your comments.

GreasedLightning is correct. The bottom line is that I broke the rules. It was my responsibility to verify what I was and was not allowed to do with these tickets, and I did not. It was and is a stupid, embarrassing, human error. If the tickets being voided is the response of the producing organization, that is, of course, justifiable.

"Being in a rush" is not untrue. As the circumstances prohibitin

Mar 13 2017, 08:48:08 PM

@neonlightsxo: I wrote "for all other previews". Not "for this performance" or "for these tickets". That said, I do understand why the inference was made. Again, I sincerely apologize. 

Mar 13 2017, 08:14:44 PM

@LesWickedly: Of course I did. Though I did not explicitly write it in my message, I never implied that I purchased these tickets. Again, I was on autopilot when it came to finding a new home for them. I understand being made an example out of, but this was in no way active maliciousness/subversion. It was an error in judgement.

@z5: It's possible. But the message is still true. And I will hopefully be able to transfer these tickets back to Jujamcyn/Groundhog Day (rather

Mar 13 2017, 07:09:18 PM

I'm aware how it looks, and I'm very embarrassed. I was in a rush, did what I would normally do in a situation like this on autopilot, and made a big mistake. There isn't an excuse. Perhaps there is not anything I can do at this point, but I would like to make things right.

And I would like Groundhog Day, Jujamcyn, and you all to know that I recognize what I did. It was truly an accident. It was wrong. And I'm sorry. That may not be worth much of anything, but it&#3

Mar 13 2017, 06:52:52 PM

This is a huge error on my part, and I don't have any excuse. I apologize to GROUNDHOG DAY and Jujamcyn and would like to offer a few clarifications that I hope will begin to make things right:

1) Yes. I won these tickets in the contest. I'm sorry if my original message seemed like I was hiding that. I was not. I was just in a rush when I made my post.

2) I earnestly, absolutely wish that I could make the show. I was over the moon when I won

Mar 13 2017, 01:00:26 PM

Hi All,

Unfortunately cannot make the preview on Thursday at 8PM and am looking to sell. Great seats.

Orchestra C, Row B, Seats 109 & 110

Face value for all the other previews is $159 each, so I'm looking for $318 or best offer. No fees if you get them from me instead of Ticketmaster. PM me if interested.

Sorry not to be able to use these, but hope someone can!

Groundhog Day WIN 2 Tix FREE for First Preview
 Feb 23 2017, 10:31:14 AM

I won too! Amazing seats! Wow!

William Youmans (WICKED) in Halloween movie
 Oct 28 2015, 07:06:10 PM

Came across this short called Ghost Tour online today and saw that William Youmans from Wicked is in it. It's pretty good!

https://vimeo.com/143648106

Spiderman Balcony
 Jul 17 2012, 10:34:05 AM
Yes, unfortunately. Two reasons.

One: The balcony, even in the first couple of rows where I sat, is super detached from the action. Like incredibly so.

Two: The show is really underwhelming. There are moments, and the cast is trying, but the show is a big "eh." The scenic design is really not cohesive and ultimately pretty tacky.

Longest thread?
 Feb 24 2012, 10:26:34 PM
^Is that a challenge?
Stephanie J. Block won't fill the seats
 Feb 24 2012, 01:21:45 PM
It would make sense. Mullally will be done shooting Breaking In for the season by then and could do a summer stint like Darren Criss will be doing in How to Succeed. That's probably what's going to happen, and then Stephanie will headline the tour in the fall (assuming they tour in the fall).
Playbill's Dozen Dream Miss Hannigans
 Feb 24 2012, 01:14:57 PM
Just put Jackie Hoffman, Mary Testa, Andrea McArdle, Nancy Opel, Jane Lynch, Andrea Martin, Beth Level, and Allison Janney in rotation. They can all do other projects while they do the show, and it'd sell a ****load of tickets.
Megan Mullally in Anything Goes!!!
 Feb 23 2012, 12:27:53 AM
It's a paradox, but the idea that appearing effortless means that you're not trying hard is stupid. If the phrase were taken literally, effortless performances would be boring, indicated, one-dimensional, phoned in, contrived, and...well...without effort.

Trying hard and putting a ton of energy and work in, while simultaneously appearing confident and naturally full of the total commitment, enthusiasm and excitement for the work, is what real 'effortlessness' looks like.

NBC Super Bowl Commercial:
 Feb 6 2012, 04:04:08 PM
Yay tamra2, another Chuck fan. Yet another reason to be sad is right. Still an awesome commercial.
 Feb 5 2012, 11:50:52 PM
willep - so awesome to find another Chuck fan (sorry to thread jack!). I am unashamed to say I cried for a good 30 minutes after the finale.
 Feb 5 2012, 07:24:50 PM
Tremendous. My only wish is that CHUCK, my absolute favourite TV show which just had its series finale, was included.
Happy 91st Birthday to Carol Channing!
 Feb 1 2012, 10:35:08 AM
I agree ChenoKhan.
Question about Godspell revival cast recording?
 Feb 1 2012, 10:34:19 AM
No. They just keep jamming for like ten minutes during wine after You Are the Light of the World, which is a ton of fun.

I happen to love the new orchestrations.

Question about Godspell revival cast recording?
 Feb 1 2012, 01:08:48 AM
It basically serves as the show's entra'acte.
Finally There's An All White Version Of HAIRSPRAY!
 Jan 30 2012, 10:25:18 PM
This is unacceptable. Depending on the production, I can understand shrinking the black ensemble, or rounding it out with other minorities, but completely eliminating the racial undertones in the leads is so so wrong.

This is worse than blackface.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You