News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ChristineDaae

ChristineDaae Profile Photo
Member Name: ChristineDaae
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Hey!

I love Broadway! My favorite shows: Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Cabaret......and the list goes on!
I love to go to NYC whenever I can to see shows. I also like to listen to music (Mostly showtunes) and hang out with friends. Feel free at any time to PM me anytime!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

random- ? about young frankenstein & chorus line...
 Jul 29 2008, 12:25:27 AM
sorry if something similar was posted about this but I couldn't find and related topics....

ok so, Does anyone know any possible discount codes for Young Frankenstein?

Also- Has anybody tried student rush for a Chorus Line lately?
Was it packed out considering it's closing in a few wks? =-(

thanks- I appreciate it

re: A Rave Review For Tony Danza
 Feb 5 2007, 09:35:30 PM
Has the show been packed since Tony Danza has been in it? Hows the student rush? I never seen "The Producers" and only last week I noticed they did Student Rush? I don't know why I didn't try to see the show once before. My friends and I would like to catch the shows before Danza leaves!!
Jersey Boys rush?
 Jul 28 2006, 04:08:46 PM
Hey-
How is the Jersey Boys Rush? Does it ever get really packed?

(if there is another thread about this please direct me to it cause I couldn't find one)

re: Howard McGillin
 Jun 13 2006, 04:07:38 PM
aww Howards awesome, he did a great job!
re: Ghost Lights
 May 8 2006, 01:18:40 PM
haha I did a research paper on this. Perhaps a Ghost Light is used for ghosts??
Supposedly, The Palace, Belasco & New Amsterdam Theatres are haunted.

re: Cast recordings
 Apr 15 2006, 05:44:28 PM
Thanks you guys... that makes sense. I was just wondering.

Cast recordings
 Apr 15 2006, 04:28:46 PM
I was just wondering...
How come "Wedding Singer" & "Drowsy Chaperone" already announced that they will be making Broadway cast recordings when they're still in previews? While "Lestat" (the only one I could think of at the moment) is in previews and isn't making a cast recording anytime soon?

hmm I was just curious...

re: My Lestat Experience -4/12 review
 Apr 13 2006, 04:29:37 PM
I saw "Lestat" yesturday (4/12) and I thought it was pretty good. I don't know...it was a little weird and some of it was hard to understand. I loved Hugh Panaro, I just thought he was amazing as usual. I love his voice. I met him after the show and he was SO nice.
I wouldn't spend a $100 to see this show...those of you in college/high school- go for the student rush seats. I paid the $21.25 for a student rush seat and of course it was in the nose bleed section but after the first act I move

re: Light in the Piazza student rush
 Apr 11 2006, 04:43:55 PM
ok...Thanks!!
 Apr 11 2006, 04:38:32 PM
ahhh I planned on going to a matinee

I was confused w/ all the posts about the studenttix program thing

Apr 11 2006, 04:33:37 PM
um...Is there student rush?? I'm not in this student tix club...I just wanna see the show soon and If I can get student rush tickets for the $20?
re: Future Elphabas & Glindas
 Apr 6 2006, 07:00:58 PM
MANDY GONZALEZ MUST be Elphaba!!
re: Haunted Broadway Theatres?
 Mar 29 2006, 01:15:48 PM
Hey,
thanks so far =-)
The paper has to be 5 pages.

I remember watching something on TV or maybe it was on the computer..but many theatres leave a light on after a performance and when everyone goes home.
ahh I just hope I can get enough information. Thank you guys for the websites.

Haunted Broadway Theatres?
 Mar 29 2006, 12:56:53 PM
Hey everyone,

ok, So I have to do a research paper and it can be about anything. I wanted to pick something that has to do with Broadway but I want it to be interesting. My sister gave me this idea about how some Broadway Theatres are haunted...I've heard of this but when I tryed looking them up and doing research, I couldn't find much. Do you guys know where I can find some information? I thought this topic would be cool but if I can't do a Broadway related topic then I'll just somethi

re: PHANTOM Q
 Feb 1 2006, 05:26:11 PM
The show is amazing and better than the movie. I think it's better because its live!! You'll like it! =-)
re: Tips on meeting POTO cast pictures/autograph
 Feb 1 2006, 05:23:03 PM

I once got invited backstage...and I saw where the actor who plays the Phantom gets his make-up on. but I don't know...MAYBE if you ask someone who works at the theatre if it's possible to visit an actor in their dressing room? The best thing I would say to do is just wait for the actors after the show at the stage door, they're always nice enough to sign an autograph.

re: Phantom/Majestic Theatre Question
 Jan 21 2006, 09:59:52 PM
wow this is odd. I guess this a recent thing? Everytime I'm at the Majestic & seeing POTO...if someone took a picture inside the theatre, the ushers would literally yell at the person.

re: 'Wicked Behind the Emerald Curtain'
 Jan 13 2006, 04:13:21 PM
uggh its a waste of money?! I saw this being advertised on Broadway.com ...I never heard anything about it. Oh well...looks like I won't be going.
"Wicked Behind the Emerald Curtain"
 Jan 12 2006, 06:43:29 PM
Can you guys tell me more about this?? How is it? How much?
re: Howard McGillin & POTO?
 Jan 2 2006, 10:04:22 PM
wow thanks for the reviews you guys!!
aw Howard is so great! Hopefully I will see POTO soon!! I can't belive how everyone is trashing Sandra Joseph. I saw her once a while ago...I don't think she was THAT bad. but oh well..I'm not really fan of hers anyway.
geez they permanently lowerd the notes?? I haven't heard anything about that till now! Thats crazy.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You