News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bobbie_Z

Member Name: Bobbie_Z
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Pittsburgh CLO's 'Into the Woods' to Star Foster, Cody and Leavel
 Jun 24 2009, 12:47:32 AM
1) Carnegie Mellon doesn't have a dance program, just degrees in MT or Drama from their school of drama.
2) I went to Point Park and I interned with PCLO last summer. Basically how it works is that CLO will give you your card if you're doing a show with them. If you are just doing one show and aren't doing the entire season, you don't have to take your card and they will bill you as a non-equity performer in the program. This happened last year in Peter Pan. I'm not sure if this applies to c

re: Nikki Snelson to star as Cassie in A CHORUS LINE touring company.
 May 2 2008, 11:51:54 AM
When I was in NYC in March auditioning for the Spelling Bee tour, Nikki was down the hall auditioning for Chorus Line. She ran down the hall to take a water break and said hi to all of us, I think I was the only one who recognized her. She sounds a lot better singing "music and the mirror" than Charlotte
re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on THE LITTLE MERMAID with stage door pics (wit
 Jan 14 2008, 06:47:11 PM
I agree about the "big girls" as Mermaids, I thought it was awesome! Now they need a fatty boy in that show and I'll be pleased as punch!
re: Larkin, Fraser, Yazbek, et al., round out GYPSY Cast
 Jan 14 2008, 06:41:51 PM
I'm very excited for Lenora, I've known her for years and she is a BLAST to work with and to watch. Also excited for Leigh Ann Larkin, another fellow Pittsburgher.

Rumor has it that Lenora WILL be covering Patti, not so sure about if it's true. If it is, I will fly up at a moment's notice to see Lenora play the role. My mother and I have been fans for years and have said she should play Rose in Pittsburgh. I guess Broadway got her first

I think the only way I'd be excited for Tony as Tulsa would be if he did it shirtless :)

re: Broadway star with the most absences??
 Jan 14 2008, 06:38:59 PM
Correct! Laura Benanti broke her collar bone during Into The Woods, check out her photos from NINE you can see her scar. She also injured her vocal chords during Wedding Singer. Both times I saw Wedding Singer I saw her, before AND after her break.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You