News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LoganBerry

LoganBerry Profile Photo
Member Name: LoganBerry
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Famous People You Have Spotted at Broadway Shows
 Jun 1 2015, 03:02:50 PM

I was sitting directly behind Paul Mcartney at CABARET this past winter. In his row but alittle more house right was JLaw.

Ticket says
 Jan 24 2015, 03:28:49 AM
"This would be better as a video call, so you can see the confused look on their face... "So, you bought three tickets?" Yes. "And you sat in those three seats?" Yes. "And you were accidentally given a fourth ticket at your table?" Yes. "And no one sat in that one?" No. (long delay) "So, what do you need to know from me exactly?""

haterobics, I may be new to posting, but I'm very used to reading your hilariously snarky comments, I'm honored that I now have some of them on my very first

Ticket says
 Jan 24 2015, 01:02:32 AM
Thanks for the answers guys! I'm thinking now that it may have just been an extra ticket, as the seat next to us, the one that says "cast house" remained empty for the entire show. Also the reservation shows specifically that the tickets we purchased were house seats held for us to pick up by the manager since they were pre-printed and left for us, perhaps our little guy was accidentally slipped into the mix. I checked and we were not charged for the "extra", so I believe that it was just a misp
Ticket says
 Jan 23 2015, 03:42:50 AM
Also, yes everyone, I'm aware this seems irrelevant, I'm just curious as it is a weird occurance and kind of interesting in my opinion.
Ticket says
 Jan 22 2015, 10:58:44 PM
Okay, more to the story...
The tickets were reserved through another relative who is a benefactor at another theatre. She got them through the service said theatre uses and we picked the tickets up at Studio 54's box office window. They came in one of those envelopes which we handed to the usher to scan. So we paid for 3 tickets, started out with 4. I just didnt notice until later. I'm ataching a picture which includes 3 of the 4 tickets. (Imagine one more for seat 2 at table 256, that on

Ticket says "Cast House"?
 Jan 22 2015, 03:20:22 AM
Hello, I am new to posting here but I had a question that maybe some of you could help me with. I recently saw CABARET with my family and loved it! However, the other day, while going through my bag I found the envelope containing our tickets. I noticed that there were 4 tickets and one receipt. We had only purchased 3 tickets though and the price we paid added up to exactly those 3. The fourth ticket has a different price than the others and instead of saying "orch" for the section as the other
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You