News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for born2bebroadway

born2bebroadway Profile Photo
Member Name: born2bebroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who could tackle Professor Harold Hill?
 Jun 17 2012, 09:53:09 AM
I've seen Hugh Panaro do it and he was amazing! I vote for him!
Favorite Overtures
 Aug 25 2010, 12:35:32 PM
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Jesus Christ Superstar
Seussical
Spamalot
Damn Yankees

Reminder: Broadway concert at White House HAS STARTED
 Jul 20 2010, 12:35:16 AM
Ugh, I'm so upset I missed it. I was in a rehearsal for a Broadway Revue in our community theatre. Is there a place yet, where I can watch it online? I'm going to be in Europe in October so I won't be able to see it then either.
Into the Woods DVD question
 Feb 1 2010, 04:32:54 PM
i see that now, thank you. Interesting that it says differently in th Trivia section
 Feb 1 2010, 04:27:43 PM
From IMDB

"The show was filmed 3 years after the original production opened and was shot in a different theatre."

Feb 1 2010, 04:24:00 PM
What theater was the movie filmed in? I know it wasn't the same theater as the original production.
Brian Stokes Mitchell Injury
 Jan 29 2010, 07:46:45 PM
Yes, he has been replaced. We actually got very lucky. Christopher Cazenove who played Higgins in the West End and on tour is in LA until the 17th so he joined.

And I was wrong, Hugh Panaro is not Colonel Pickering, he is in the Brigadoon Medley before My Fair Lady. Pickering is played by Walter Charles, who has previously played opposite Cazenove in the same role.

Jan 29 2010, 03:43:24 AM
He was actually going to play Henry Higgins in a production of My Fair Lady with Susan Egan as Eliza and Hugh Panaro as Colonel. Pickering with The Young Americans for Tarbell Realty's annual award ceremony
 Jan 29 2010, 01:04:48 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes for someone to recover from surgery due to a torn Achilles tendon? He tore his earlier this week and I was just wondering.
re: Harvey Fierstein Replacing Topol in Fiddler Tour?
 Nov 11 2009, 07:03:02 PM
Hopefully it's coming to my area, I saw him on Broadway and he was great!
re: Which National Tour should i see?
 Oct 26 2009, 07:04:30 PM
I vote for Wedding Singer. It's a really great production and i've seen it about 8 times. Wicked will be around for a long time and im sure it will be near you again with a year or two
re: If you were a betting person - what are the odds of Spiderman opening?
 Sep 11 2009, 04:17:04 PM
Someone told me that Bono reported that he was out and he had moved on to something else.
re: Spontaneous encores during shows?
 Sep 11 2009, 04:14:22 PM
When our theatre did The Buddy Holly Story, sometimes Buddy would encore with Rave On, but it was totally up to his discretion whether or not he felt like doing it.
re: Wedding Singer spotlight videos on BWW
 Sep 1 2009, 07:32:03 PM
I would very much recommend going to see the tour. And Kyle Kleiboker is amazing! He's really funny and he's a great guy!
 Aug 29 2009, 11:44:27 PM
The set is actually the broadway set, they just cant fit some of the pieces on the Dutch Apple stage, but they're going back when they actually go on tour.
 Aug 29 2009, 02:09:05 PM
They just received their equity cards about a week ago, but they're still going to tour
 Aug 29 2009, 03:14:39 AM
It is a non-equity tour. And yes, most of its stops are one night.
re: Favorite TONY acceptance speeches
 Aug 11 2009, 05:26:21 PM
Hands down Lin Manuel Miranda and Mark Rylance!!
student rush
 Jul 28 2009, 02:52:00 AM
do they actually check for student IDs or just an ID that will prove your of student age? I want to student rush the tour of Legally Blonde in L.A. but have never been given a student ID in my life
re: Shows with raps
 Jul 27 2009, 02:41:20 PM
Dancing is Not a Crime from Footloose
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You