News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaydreams

broadwaydreams Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwaydreams
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: Cooper Union
 Sep 21 2003, 11:29:39 AM
Thanks so much! I'll let you know how it goes
Cooper Union
 Sep 21 2003, 12:52:56 AM
Sorry to sound stupid but does anyone know where I can find an online map of Manhattan. I have to go the The Great Hall at Cooper Union which is on 7th st and 3rd ave. I have no clue how to get there though. If you could PM me that'd be great!
Laramie Project
 Sep 12 2003, 07:19:11 PM
My school is doing The Laramie Project as its fall drama. Audtions are this Monday and Tuesday. I was wondering if anyone has done the show and might be able to clue me in on some helpful hints. I've read the play twice, I'm just not too sure how auditions are going to be conducted, considering the play is written in "moment style". If anyone knows anything, PM me or post. Thanks so much
re: re: re: Songs For A New World
 Aug 3 2003, 10:44:51 AM
I love SFANW, especially "I'm not afraid of anything" and "Stars and Moon."
I agree, BillyLawlor, some of his music does sound sorta the same. I love it anyway though.
JRB has a show called "Parade" I believe that he wrote the music too. I haven't heard it yet, have any of you?

re: re: re: Dream Role.... What's Yours?
 Aug 3 2003, 10:41:43 AM
My dream role would have to be Fanny Bryce in Funny Girl. I love that show, and I would absolutely love to be able to play her one day!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 42nd Street
 Jul 28 2003, 10:58:27 PM
My school did 42nd street this past year, as its spring musical. It was truly amazing. It's such an all-over fun show to do. I'm planning to go up and see the Broadway show of it soon, I'm very excited.
Last Five Years!
 Jul 25 2003, 11:19:33 PM
I just bought the Last Five Years CD not too long ago, after hearing all of my friends rave about it. I love it. Does anyone know if it's playing anywhere? I love the music, but I'd actually like to see it performed. There must not be very much interaction between Jamie and Cathy, considering that they're telling their stories in two different directions. I just think it'd be really interesting to watch the marriage begin and unfold.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You