News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for omgomgomg

Member Name: omgomgomg
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

hairspray
 Feb 23 2008, 12:50:50 AM
How is the lotter latley for Hairspray? Is it crowded? How about for a saturday night??
re: lottery
 Feb 23 2008, 12:21:28 AM
Whats CRAZY?

lottery
 Feb 22 2008, 11:34:20 PM
Since the snow was lottery busy still? Since tomarow is sat. will it be hard? What about SR? Thanks for the info.
xanadu, chorus line
 Feb 17 2008, 11:19:18 PM
How is the xanadu student rush? What time do I need to get ther? And what about Chours line?
In the Heights
 Feb 17 2008, 08:59:05 AM
Does any one know how crowded In the Heights lottery is?
re: biggest mistake you've witnessed on stage.
 Feb 12 2008, 08:36:55 PM
The lion king a long time ago nala fell broke her leg and her understudy was out so they sent some random person with a script out!!
re: rent final performance
 Feb 10 2008, 01:00:38 AM
I couldn't think of any other username!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
 Feb 10 2008, 12:27:56 AM
Actually I am so lucky with lotter i won lotter for wicked in the summer two nights in a row!! Me and my wife both won the wicked the first saturday night after the strike! I am really lucky with lotteries and I hope I win the rent one if thay have it lol!! I can scalpe them for 10,000 lol jkjkjk.
 Feb 9 2008, 11:49:20 PM
lol... i meant show up!!

so how many do you think will come over a thousand two thousand lol

Feb 9 2008, 11:43:41 PM
Are they going to fo a lottery for the final performance of Rent? If they are how many people do you think ate going to show up?

Feb 9 2008, 11:24:21 PM
How did people buy tickets off ticketmaster??
rent final performance
 Feb 9 2008, 11:07:30 PM
I was wondering how people got tickets in the rear mezz to the final performance to rent? Did they buy them as soon as they went on sale? Are they going to do a lottery for the final performance? They did do one for the 10th anaversey and tickets for that were going for like a 1000 because of the origanal cast.
re: rush
 Feb 9 2008, 03:43:38 PM
Are there any lotteries that draw an hour before?
re: rush
 Feb 9 2008, 03:33:54 PM
I know which one offers rush I was just wondering if there are any that that I can get whithen an hour of the show on a saturday night?
rush
 Feb 9 2008, 03:26:12 PM
Is there any rush or student rushes tha you can get on a saturday night like withen an hour or two before the show? I would be doing it during the winter on a cold night. THANKS!!
Lottery and Rush
 Feb 7 2008, 09:22:12 PM
Tomorrow night I am going into the city to try some lotteries. If I don’t win I want to try to pick some sr tickets up. What shows have student rush on Friday night that you can get at anytime meaning they don’t sell out the second the box office opens. Is there any chance for spring awakening, chorus line, or Chicago? Anything helps THANKS!!!!!!!!!
chorus line rush
 Feb 2 2008, 11:51:02 AM
how does the chorus line rush work? what time should I get there if I want tickets for a mat. and or evning show?
rents final performance
 Jan 21 2008, 12:14:03 PM
Anyone know if I could get a pai of tickets to rents final performance or is it impossible?
Lottery and Rush
 Jan 20 2008, 08:02:49 PM
How has the wicked and young frankenstein been lately. Whats the best day of the week to go? Does Chicago have a rush how does it work. Where are the seats and what time would I have to get there to get tickets?
re: rush and lottery
 Jan 19 2008, 12:35:17 AM
Is it easy to get the Grease do they sell out of the student rush??? Is it for all performances???
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You