News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kim1061

kim1061 Profile Photo
Member Name: kim1061
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: i love to Dance.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who are you most looking foward to seeing in HAIRSPRAY?
 Jul 20 2007, 12:17:54 AM
I saw an advanced screening on Wednesday and the ONLY major point that got me was the singing/mouthing of the lyrics. It really stands out in some songs, including the opening song...and takes away from it. Other than that...very awesome!

I enjoyed seeing the many Broadway peeps in the movie. I felt like Curtis Holbrook(sp?) was all over the screen in the beginning lol...which I didn't mind at all!

re: A fond farewell to Tarzan...
 Jul 9 2007, 12:54:41 AM
Her final show was originally last week but she cut vacation short and came back to finish up the closing weekend.
re: Tarzan to Close
 Jun 23 2007, 08:24:56 PM
It's not only "poor Jenn and Josh"..There's there rest of the cast, ensemble, tech crew, ushers, merchandise people, musicians..and so on that are out of a job as well.
re: Tamyra Gray to Play Mimi in Rent
 May 4 2007, 01:47:47 PM
that's a great choice! I remember her from Idol and thought she should have won!
re: OMIGOD! A Word Premiere (Legally Blonde SF Video)
 Jan 31 2007, 09:35:15 PM
Thanks for the link to the article. It was pretty interesting. I can only imagine how nervous people must be because having any type of animal in a show is very nerve-wrecking.
re: OMIGOD! A Word Premiere (Legally Blonde SF Video)
 Jan 31 2007, 08:01:01 PM
I liked the clips!

My question is about the dog. What's the deal? I mean do they have an understudy incase one of them acts up? Is this some sort of extremely well-trained dog? I know these sound like dumb questions but I really wonder how they went about dealing with the dog.

re: VOTE for KATHLEEN MONTELEONE for NBC's 'GREASE'
 Jan 29 2007, 12:01:06 AM
Is it just me or did anyone else think that Julianna sounded horrendous tonight? I finally got to watch the show and I heard so much buzz about Julianna but when I saw her performance, I thought she was awful. I really hope she gets cut. Some of the other performers were terrible too. I think there was only a handful that deserve to be there.
re: Jenn is out of TARZAN all next week-Vacation
 Jan 15 2007, 01:08:25 PM
I encourage people to go and see the show this week, Niki is awesome in this role.
re: Strickland on the Boards
 Jan 8 2007, 08:17:13 PM
I think the purpose of his statement was towards the rude/offensive comments on this board...not so much the "I don't like this show" comments. I agree with him, some people on this board are incredibly offensive which is unecessary.
re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 12/31/2006
 Jan 4 2007, 01:11:47 AM
yay Tarzan in in million range and aww go Wedding Singer!
re: Backstage pics at A Chorus Line
 Dec 25 2006, 10:51:04 AM
That was incredibly funny!
next on fox: when scary wedding singer fans attack!
 Dec 19 2006, 06:04:00 PM
I've been viewing this topic and my opinion has been swaying back and forth. Bottom line, I say have your fun and dress up. Why stop doing what you are enjoying just to conform with what other people are saying? I think theater itself embraces the different and the unique. As long as you aren't dissrespectful, which I don't think you are, you'll be fine.
re: Merle Dandridge at ArsNova
 Sep 11 2006, 10:25:01 PM
aww i wish i could've gone!
re: The Wiz Revival Update
 Sep 8 2006, 04:34:37 PM
this makes me so excited, she looks too cute.
re: All Shook Up's tour poster- HIDEOUS!
 Aug 29 2006, 10:28:45 AM
it does remind me of Grease. To me, it makes the show look very fake. It reminds me of a picture for the halloween costumes, not a broadway show.
re: Constantine Maroulis-Wedding Singer OFFICIAL Announcement
 Aug 24 2006, 01:28:33 AM
too bad they couldn't bring Adam Sandler in for Robbie Hart. that'd be fun.
re: Tiny Tarzan Love Thread
 Aug 24 2006, 01:26:41 AM
aww I love them. Daniel's 13 and I believe Alex is 12. They both are incredibly nice and SO talented. Those kids can hold very long notes.
re: 'The Wiz' Info (from an 'inside source')
 Aug 20 2006, 10:19:03 AM
i seen the picture of the set. it does look very concert like, but i think it will work out...i hope.
re: Will Laura Leave Wedding Singer? Variety Thinks So
 Aug 10 2006, 11:38:03 PM
I really hope she stays and I really hope it stays open.

Tina is good but still they need someone above that to be the lead.

re: shoshana bean's fan site, any other cryers???
 Aug 2 2006, 10:17:28 AM
yea...i called this months ago. no surprise at all.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You