News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for musefanme

Member Name: musefanme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Good Luck Broadway's newest stuperstar TAYLOR HICKS
 Jun 6 2008, 09:53:51 PM
Ditto huh?

What part? Dream Angel?

AI just go away! Please!

re: When does the legally blonde reality show start
 Feb 23 2008, 09:43:48 PM
Lol, had a Twilight Zone moment there!

A friend of my daughter is a finalist and I was suddenly concerned for her! (I detest reality shows but if she gets on there, guess who'll be tuning in!) :)

re: When does the legally blonde reality show start
 Feb 22 2008, 09:14:44 PM
I thought there was one more call back next week?
I am confused.
Is this for the new reality show in March?

re: Orfeh on Rosie O'Donnell in 1999
 Feb 7 2008, 12:56:22 AM
I'm sorry but Orfeh is totally new to me so forgive me if I offend anyone. It seems that she would fit into the rock genre more than musical theatre. Her intensity is dark and reminds of someone like Bruce Springsteen with a monotone, same tone, whatever thing.

She definitely is talented. What is she doing these days??

re: Broadway Stunt Casting - Funny post on bestweekever.tv
 Feb 4 2008, 10:02:22 PM
What do you think about how reality shows like American Idol have changed the world's idea of what singing actually is? Singers are judged by how they look, selling their "sob story" and how well they can scream belt a song whilst gyrating or having wardrobe malfunctions; the more the better.

It seems that many legit singers who actually sing on pitch cannot get jobs anymore because casting agents are only looking for the belt til you bleed screamers.

re: Is Troika's Evita Tour worth seeing?
 Feb 2 2008, 08:57:31 PM
I saw Evita this week and I really wanted to like it but I couldn't understand much of what was said and I grew bored. The "big" musical numbers were not big or inspiring. Cameron Wade who played Eva was cute and blond with too bright of a belt voice, she sounded about twelve. She has a nice voice for something like Legally Blond. Omar Lopenz-Cepero who played Che was very good and Philip Peterson was great as Peron. I hear that some re-casting took place on Jan. 31st, I sincerely hope that
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You